Sheraton Grand Phoenix
US$124
US$153
US$121
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Agoda.com
US$237
US$179
US$241
US$199
  • Restaurant
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$149
Agoda.com
1,703 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe club loungelobby barchase fieldroom serviceself parkingwithin walking distanceheart of downtownbeautiful hotelmovie theaterstarbucks coffeehotel restaurantattended a conferencebusiness hotelper daybusiness tripfree internet
Reviewed 18 January 2012

First stay for small meeting. Comfortable room with usual amenities, public areas very clean and updated, excellent food in restaurant and meeting rooms. Staff is great, from front door through all services - friendly, helpful, competent. I'll visit here again!

Room Tip: Has a program to upgrade for modest additional fees ($10-40 a night).
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
leoper, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Titled “A very comfortable downtown hotel”

Thank you for letting us know about your last stay with us; hearing that you were comfortable while traveling for business means a lot to us. I know you said it was your first stay, but I certainly hope not your last.

You’ll see our friendly, welcoming faces the next time around as well, and that’s a promise.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

This hotel has the most friendly and professional hotel staff i have ever experienced. From check-in through check-out everyone we interacted with exceeded our expectations on every single day of our five day visit. The lobby and meeting rooms were clean and spacious and our guest room was clean and comfortable. The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown will be my first choice for staying in Phoenix from now on.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Titled “Outstanding service”

Trip Advisor Response,

We love being your first choice!

Thank you for letting us know that we were successful in exceeding your expectations during your last stay with us. We promise to deliver that same level of service on your next stay.

See you soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

My dealing with this hotel involved a major mixup on my part that resulted in a charge from the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. My hat is off to them as they handled the situation kindly and with great sympathy to my situation. This is the kind of company that I will go out of my way to do business with in the future.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Titled “First Class customer service”

Trip Advisor Response,

I think it’s easy to love your stay when all goes well. Throw a problem in there, like what happened to you, and it can certainly ruin an otherwise nice stay.

That’s why I am so delighted to hear that everything was resolved for you in such a prompt and kind fashion.

I’m happy to hear that the team here earned your future business. Music to my ears….

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Most every one of the Sheraton Employees have provided stellar, top drawer service. Let's start with Adrienne my culinary server. Adrienne was a delight. She was prompt, attentive, friendly and just down right charming. She actually spent extra time being a great listener when I needed an extra minute of friendship. She is top notch.

Then of course there is Nick at the front desk. OMG he simply graciously went above and beyond by giving and giving again excellent service and friendship. He went beyond his duties to deliver excellent service and assistance to not just me but everyone that he worked with.

Jess at the front desk was terrific!

Rebecca in the restaurant was gracious, giving and accomdating offering from beginning to the end excellent service.

Even though I have been sick during my stay at the Sheraton these individuals and others have made my stay a pleasantly memorable experience.

Thankfully,
Barbara Williams
Merced, California

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Titled “Exemplary Service of Most of the Sheraton Associates

Dear Barbara,

First let me say I hope you are feeling better. I am glad to hear that you not only received great customer service, but also that you felt that you were treated with kindness, especially because you were not feeling well to begin with – I am glad the staff responded to you with care.

I think it is the mark of a great staff, when going above and beyond is just second nature. Obviously, Adrienne, Nick, Jess and Rebecca understand that to provide exceptional service, a connection must be made.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Travelled for a national conference at the downtown conference center in Phoenix. As an AZ native with family in town, don't usually stay in Phx hotels but what the heck, may as well stay close to the many conf activities. What stood out at this Sheraton was the room service. What makes room service exceptional? Truth be told the food was fine but it was the server who impressed me. For example, as she walked in the room, she noticed that I was watching TV and said, "If I put the dinner tray here on this table, you can watch comfortably". Such a nice gesture in that she was sincere in her efforts to offer great customer service. And so she did. The next time, I ordered room service and she arrived at my door, we greeted each other like old friends. Nice comfy, quiet rooms as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
leoper, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

TripAdvisor Response,

Thank you for your kind feedback about your In Room Dining experience while staying with us.

Nice gestures are what our team here is all about…and since I can’t teach sincerity, how great to hear an example of it experienced by one of our guests!

I’m glad you decided to stay with us even though you live here in the Valley; we hope your family and friends hear your recommendation and give us a try as well.