Sheraton Grand Phoenix
US$124
US$179
US$159
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$149
Agoda.com
US$241
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
1,701 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe club loungelobby barchase fieldroom serviceself parkingwithin walking distanceheart of downtownbeautiful hotelmovie theaterstarbucks coffeehotel restaurantattended a conferencebusiness hotelper daybusiness tripfree internet
Reviewed 20 July 2012

This hotel is wonderful - very warm welcome (Kristin was SOOO helpful!), great amenities (outstanding Fitness center, fantastic breakfast buffet, etc etc), but the Lobby is TOO COLD!! They really should lighten up on the AC. If you go there in the summer be sure to have a jacket or sweater on hand if you'll be in the lobby for any amount of time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
leoper, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2012

You know, sometimes summer in Phoenix just means that we crank up the AC as our business levels demand; however, we never want to freeze someone out! Our apologies for the discomfort you felt in the lobby. Temperature control is always a tough one for our in-house groups, but we certainly try to make it as comfortable as possible for everyone. We have a great and responsive Engineering team and they really do an outstanding job, in my opinion.

Thank you for all of your other kind comments. We hear many compliments on Kristin and we appreciate her guest service efforts enormously – she makes a difficult job easy with her personality, a true fit for that position.

We appreciate your feedback and also your business very much!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Quick service. Nice pool/bar. Fitness center well equipped. Spacious room and bathroom. Room internet very expensive (as they all are) but you can access it in the lobby for free and they have plenty of chairs, sofas, kiosks and a bar. Located a couple of blocks from the Convention Center, its restaurant was a fair option for lunches (all priced under $9) and the food was worth every penny. But if that was not what you were looking for, the little shopping area across the street from the hotel has plenty of options.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

I must tell you that our “Nothing over 9” (bucks) lunch menu options are so successful; we are going to offer them until the end of the year. We have a very creative culinary team here.

I was also glad to hear that you utilized the Link@Sheraton to keep you connected during your stay – this is a unique Sheraton feature and we love providing our guests with a more social and relaxing way to do their business.

Your business means a lot to us. We promise to never take it for granted.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel in April when I was attending a convention. I'm normally a Marriott person and have had a couple of less-than-wonderful experiences with Sheratons, so was apprehensive about staying here. I sure was wrong.

You couldn't ask for a better location--right down the street from the Convention Center, a few blocks from the Diamondbacks baseball stadium, and right across the street from a small shopping area. Great view of the mountains and close-up downtown (8th floor, if I remember correctly).

The elevators were extremely fast--this might sound a little ridiculous, but those of you who've waited for ages for an elevator to arrive will know what I mean.

Room service was exceptionally quick. Admittedly, I ordered at 6:00 PM, before they got really busy, but my meal arrived within 15 minutes, a personal best in my book. My room itself was very comfortable; desk was right in front of the window, so great view while working. Furnishings were contemporary and comfortable.

Events managers and concierges were very helpful on several occasions (directions, dinner suggestions, and the like).

Lobby bar was great--lively, good food options, excellent service. Housekeeping provided extra coffee when I asked. All in all an excellent experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Classpiano2002
leoper, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Thanks for giving us a chance. We appreciate that.

For us, exceeding expectations for a guest is cause for celebration. It speaks to the great team here and their dedication to provide exceptional service.

We won’t be resting on our laurels, however, and we promise to provide the same kind of experience for your next stay as we did for the previous one. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Only free WIFI in the lobby which is a pity. I didn't purchase anything in the hotel because it was very expensive. Rooms are very nice and spacious and if you're goign to the convention center then it's ideal

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank early30_irish_male

We’re not OK with an ‘Okay’ and I would be interested to hear a little more about what we could have done to improve your experience. We appreciate our guests and their feedback and always use their feedback as a teaching tool.

Our Link@Sheraton was designed to keep our guests connected to what is important to them, in a relaxing and social environment and we feel is very unique to Sheratons.

I am glad you appreciated our great location relative to the convention center.

Again, I certainly an open to hearing about what more we could have done for you during your stay. Your business means a lot to us.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

This place has the best happy hour in downtown! The bar back "andrew" has been outstanding. I really hope the management takes the time to reconize how hard working this service is. The food is great & the draft beers are out of this world. Youd be crazy to pass this place up!

• Stayed: June 2012

Your discovery of our Happy Hour sounds like a very happy experience. We’re not trying to keep it a secret or anything, but it’s nice to have one of our guests spread the word about what a great value it is. We also offer a Reverse Happy Hour, which you may want to check out.

Our culinary team is very creative. I know you mentioned our beer on draft, but you should also order one of our specialty cocktails and thank me later! Ask for Dustin Silks -

We hope you’ll be back and we thank you for your business.