Will stay here again as it was very conveniently located relative to the airport and ASU. Had a car, but next time will try public transport; the Metro goes straight to ASU, and I think is a very short walk from the hotel... hope it's short because I've never experienced heat like AZ heat before). There is some parking under a shade structure on the weekends, but during the weekdays it is reserved-parking for businesses; I think the hotel should install covered parking (why aren't solar panels absolutely everywhere here??) The complimentary breakfast buffet was good, but not open early enough (7am); they did offer some grab-and-go foods earlier than 7am though, so you're not left without breakfast. A local paper suggested all strenuous activity should take place between 4 and 7am in the summer, so I really think they should offer a complete breakfast earlier. We fit 5 people in our room as it had 2 queens and a pull-out sleeper; the sofa was pretty uncomfortable I was told by its occupant, but that's to be expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort-style atmosphere less than two miles from Phoenix Airport (PHX) and five miles from downtown Phoenix at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix. Getting around is hassle-free at our Phoenix Airport hotel with complimentary airport shuttle service (call hotel directly for pick-up services) and the Metro Light Rail System just one block away. Start every day in style when you choose from our complimentary breakfast buffet at Belvedere's American Grill. Open throughout the day, this restaurant serves a range of modern American favorites in a casual setting. After a busy day, make the most of the warm Arizona sunshine with a swim in the outdoor pool or unwind with a workout in the fully-equipped fitness center. A warm welcome and a warm DoubleTree cookie are waiting for you at this all-suite Phoenix Airport hotel. A private bedroom and a separate seating area with sofa bed give you more flexibility for work or added space for the whole family. Upgrade to a Business Class suite for extra perks including free WiFi, daily drink coupons to Belvedere's, a lap desk, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Doubletree Hotel Phoenix
- Doubletree Phoenix
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Phoenix Arizona