This hotel was the one included at the beginning of our organized tour of Az and Southern Utah.
The fact that we had a suite, made it large and comfortable. Our experience began with the convenient and prompt free airport shuttle. Within 1/2 hour of landing at the airport, my daughter and I were enjoying a swim in the pool. I thought the layout of the rooms were cool. Our room was on the 4th floor looking out over the pool area. We didn't have our own car, so before we left home, we always search Trip Advisor for local restaurants. We had chosen a small Mexican Restaurant which appeared to be within walking distance. It was called Los Jarritos maybe within a mile of the hotel. We found it, but it was closed :( Anyway, after trying to find a local alternative, we ended up at Ruby Tuesdays which was just down the street from the hotel. Back to Doubletree. The beds were comfortable, but we didn't sleep much because we were so excited to start our trip up through Sedona to the Grand Canyon. In the morning we ate at the included breakfast buffet which I found really good. Overall, Service was good and friendly. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort-style atmosphere less than two miles from Phoenix Airport (PHX) and five miles from downtown Phoenix at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix. Getting around is hassle-free at our Phoenix Airport hotel with complimentary airport shuttle service (call hotel directly for pick-up services) and the Metro Light Rail System just one block away. Start every day in style when you choose from our complimentary breakfast buffet at Belvedere's American Grill. Open throughout the day, this restaurant serves a range of modern American favorites in a casual setting. After a busy day, make the most of the warm Arizona sunshine with a swim in the outdoor pool or unwind with a workout in the fully-equipped fitness center. A warm welcome and a warm DoubleTree cookie are waiting for you at this all-suite Phoenix Airport hotel. A private bedroom and a separate seating area with sofa bed give you more flexibility for work or added space for the whole family. Upgrade to a Business Class suite for extra perks including free WiFi, daily drink coupons to Belvedere's, a lap desk, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Doubletree Hotel Phoenix
- Doubletree Phoenix
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Phoenix Arizona