“Double Tree By Hilton”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
Ranked #41 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Absolutely wonderful experience at this hotel! We went as a family treat to the Phoenix Zoo Lights. The staff was very kind. The rooms were nice and clean and comfortable. The shuttle to the Zoo was great! No waiting in long lines of cars and busses. The cookies are so yummy, and the hot apple cider was so good. When we returned from the Zoo Lights there were warm cookies and hot cider in the lobby. We plan on going again next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,486)

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I would recommend this hotel for great airport access. Their shuttle runs twice an hour, 24hrs/day and was on-time for me (crucial for any airport hotel). You can actually see the airport from the upper floors but I really heard zero airplane noise.They also offer free park-n-fly too: spend one night and park for free 7 nights. That almost pays for the room alone. The facilities are a little dated but fine for a night or two. I missed breakfast due to an early flight but it is included in the room rate. If I have another early morning flight, I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are accessed from doors that open to the outside and not into interior hallways.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ManagerphxDT, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for the great feedback regarding our convenient park-n-fly location. I'm glad that it worked well for you. It's a very popular benefit that we can offer.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Although our stay was short we will definitely come back and stay here. It is right by the airport but not noisy at all. It is also near the Japanese cultural center and I heard the park is a must see.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you Mari E. for staying with us and the vote of confidence to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, December 17th and 18th. It was our first stay at this Doubletree and it was great. We were in a handicapped room and it was very comfortable. The only drawback is that the hotel entrance is kind of difficult to find the first time.

The buffet breakfast was very good but as usual the hotel restaurant were a little expensive. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you azcherrybear for the compliments. The Hotel's location within the Gateway Office Complex can make finding the entrance a bit challenging but I'm confident the search was worth it.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The accomodations were very good, the faucet handles on the wash basin were not adjusted correctly. The breakfast staff on the last day of my stay were rude because I was a few minutes late for the complimentary breakfast. Overall, I enjoyed the room and amenities.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you Mike S. for letting me know about the faucet handles that need adjusting. We will correct them immediately. I'm happy that you enjoyed the accommodations and I will work with our breakfast staff to soften their approach at closing time. We hope that you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Breakfast Buffet was Generic, asked to have Boardining pass printed for me and was completely pushed to the business center. No added service from front desk. Overall Cleanlyness of room and furniture was very good. The ammendities were fine, but I judge a stay by the service, that you will always remember. I will remember the desk clerk rejecting my request to print a boarding pass at this hotel. This I have never experienced any where before.. Just a boarding pass. Its the little things that make a difference.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I apologize that our desk clerk did not assist with your boarding pass. I will emphasize your comment that the little things make the difference. We try to always be warm and accommodating and we will continue to strive for excellence.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2013

A great facility. The staff are very helpful and well trained. I needed a 5 a.m. shuttle to the airport and had absolutely no problem. My shuttle from the airport was timely and easy. The facility is well maintained. I will return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for calling us a "great facility". I will pass your service compliments onto our airport shuttle team. We look forward to your return.