We stayed here on June 10, 2009 for one night. We used our Hilton Points. Very nice hotel. No problems with the reservations. My wife requested a portable fan for white noise and the request was promptly filled (it didn't help...see below). The breakfast buffet was good but I still like Embassy Suites better. They had scrambled eggs, regular and southwest style. Bacon and sausage. Assorted juices and breads. Potatoes and fruit. The pool area is very nice. The room was nice and clean and the king bed was very comfortable. My sons sleeper sofa on the other hand had a mattress that had to be the original one. These need to be changed out.
My only real complaint was that I asked for a quite room. Since we checked in early and the hotel was not busy this should not have been a problem. We were given room 417. This was a corner room with nobody above you. HOWEVER it was quite possibly the closest room to the busy street in the front of the hotel. It was very noisy all night long with the traffic. I wore ear plugs so it didn't bother me. But my wife, who can sleep through just about anything said this was the worst nights sleep she had on vacation. I let her check us out because I didn't want to get into it with the front desk. I would stay here again just not anywhere around room 417.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort-style atmosphere less than two miles from Phoenix Airport (PHX) and five miles from downtown Phoenix at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix. Getting around is hassle-free at our Phoenix Airport hotel with complimentary airport shuttle service (call hotel directly for pick-up services) and the Metro Light Rail System just one block away. Start every day in style when you choose from our complimentary breakfast buffet at Belvedere's American Grill. Open throughout the day, this restaurant serves a range of modern American favorites in a casual setting. After a busy day, make the most of the warm Arizona sunshine with a swim in the outdoor pool or unwind with a workout in the fully-equipped fitness center. A warm welcome and a warm DoubleTree cookie are waiting for you at this all-suite Phoenix Airport hotel. A private bedroom and a separate seating area with sofa bed give you more flexibility for work or added space for the whole family. Upgrade to a Business Class suite for extra perks including free WiFi, daily drink coupons to Belvedere's, a lap desk, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Doubletree Hotel Phoenix
- Doubletree Phoenix
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Phoenix Arizona