“Excellent food !”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The food was very tasty and I hear the margeritas were good too. I didn't get to have one as I was driving :( Our server was very nice and asked where we were from. I'd like to go back again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We have lived in Mexico and the kids love to go back to Garcia's anytime they have a chance for its good authentic food and good service. The service was attentive, the food copious and we ended up paying less than $100 for 7 people!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

This restaurant has been at this location for at least 20 years and is still hanging on. Whenever I am in town, I stop by to verify this. There ambiance is what it always has been, some of the same servers who have been working there for years are still there and it is worth the visit. Go check it out! Pollo Fundido is a staple on the menu and worth the try!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I love this place! It is NOT related to the chain - except for the names the chain bought. I used to eat here regularly, and picked up food on the way home from my evening job in their separate take-out facility.

The staff is attentive, the service is prompt, and the food is plentiful and good. The chips and salsa are as I remembered - great. What more can one ask?

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Grew up on Garcias love the food but today was a day we got a bad bunch of take out device attitude!
1st off talking in Spanish to the other lady about your personal business while a customer is ordering is rude, and yes I speak Spanish so I understood your rude behavior. This was not our normal take out experience never seen Delia before or the chubby girl with dark lipstick who was very rude to a black guy who asked for a tortilla to go with his menudo, we get it you charge!!
The other take out group helps with orders these lazy woman yelled over the counter " order ready!• I have 2 babies one in high chair and you couldn't walk my food to me! How inconsiderate of you! I guess we will come back on days the other crew works and avoid weekend mornings!

1  Thank MandRSanchez