I'm not a design guru, but I feel that I have a good design aesthetic. I think that this hotel is uber-weird. It's like the designers pulled a page from a bunch of disparate design books and meshed it all together. There are several different color palettes in the room, none of them quite gel together. I feel like I'm in a nightclub that you're supposed to sleep in.
My room faced south and all I could hear was traffic and plane noise. You'd think an airport hotel would invest in noise-proof windows.
The amenities in the room are nice enough, free bottled water is always a nice touch. The bed isn't that comfortable, and there aren't enough pillows . I don't like the bulk shampoo and soap dispensers in the shower. How am I supposed to supplement my hotel shampoo and soap collection if there aren't any individual containers?
I don't think I plan on staying at another Aloft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Arizona