New, modern hotel with efficient checking-in and utilitarian amenities including pool for convenient stop-over near Phoenix Sky Harbour Airport at a very reasonable price (free shuttle to/from airport when you want one).
Rooms well designed, clean and all amenities one could want in room are provided and equipped with comfortable bedding. Easy snacking and basic breakfast available as a self-service in the Lobby Area.
But: the rooms facing the airport can be noisy from both the light railway and aircraft noise; a strange omission for a modern hotel. However, with the noise dampener working (air-conditioning to you and me) there was no interruption to a good night's sleep.
Recommend asking for a rear facing room (overlooking pool) rather than an airport facing room for a more peaceful night's rest. Rating due to noise and no explanation of room location (there was plenty of choice as it turned out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Arizona