Aloft Phoenix-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswxyz barbliss productsw hotelcircle klight railrooms are smallphoenix airportfree shuttlegrab and gofull barlobby areacar rentalbreakfast sandwichshuttle servicean early flightwould stay here againstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Stayed at the Aloft on a recent business trip and enjoyed this hotel. I have never stayed at the Aloft before and enjoyed the very contemporary feel to this hotel. The shuttle service from the airport was prompt, and I was given a room promptly upon check in. My only complaint was I requested a Single bed room, but they only had double rooms available. Not a big deal but I like sleeping on the larger beds. The rooms were somewhat small but modern, and clean. Would definately recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MSPfa
Pam M, General Manager at Aloft Phoenix-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Thank you for allowing us to be your first Aloft experience, and I do apologize that we were out of king sized beds (those do tend to go the quickest). Additionally thank you for your recommendation, referrals from those that have personally stayed with us mean a lot not just for future guest but also to let us know that we are doing our job as well.

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

This is the third time I have stayed at an Aloft hotel. Twice on Nashville and this visit to Phoenix. Aloft is becoming my favorite hotel chain across the country. Always nice, courtesy staff. Great rooms at a good price. I have nothin but positives to say about Aloft from all aspects. I highly recommend Phoenix and Nashville locations so far.

• Stayed: April 2013
Omar A, Manager at Aloft Phoenix-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your fabulous review. We are always thrilled to hear travelers are enjoying the Aloft concept and everything it has to offer. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you can return soon. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Unfortunately I only had a short night to stay at Aloft Phoenix after a late arrival to Sky Harbor, but it still made a nice impression. The hotel is very modern at was populated by a younger crowd at least this night (supposedly a wedding party). The lobby had basic food and drink selections in addition to a full bar, patio, gym, and pool area. I hate to say it had a Vegas feel, but little touches like an elevator bathed in blue light were certainly away from the norm, but amusing. The room felt new and clean with plenty of desk space, chairs, comfortable bedding, cable tv, high speed internet and so on. My window overlooked Sky Harbor airport where I could watch planes taking off, but I had no issues with noise. Overall, a pleasant, but short, stay. I would certainly stay again for the right price.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room facing away from Washington St. but I had no problems with airport noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

On behalf of everyone here at the Aloft PHX Airport we would like to thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our amenities met your expectations and you were able to enjoy your short stay with us. Should you find yourself returning to the Phoenix area in the future please be sure to let us know and our team will be more than happy to set up your accommodations. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I found this hotel through the Starwood Rewards Program. having never stayed at an Aloft Property, I wasn't sure what to expect. This hotel is situated in a great location (adjacent to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport). The hotel has a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and it's also located directly across the street from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport tram. So, either way, you can get to the hotel without having to rent a car at the Phoenix Airport rental car location. *Note*: Renting cars at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is very expensive. Taxes are almost 40 percent. But, that's a topic for another thread. The rooms at the Aloft are clean and modern. There is a funky bar located on the first floor along with a pool table. The drinks at the bar are reasonably priced. There is a smaller (splash pool) "Splash Pools" are what they are referred to in the Phoenix area (a smaller pool with a depth of only 4 to 5 feet). The staff at the hotel were very accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback, and we are very happy that we were able to make your first stay at an Aloft a pleasant one! Additionally we are pleased that we were able to fulfill your transportation needs, allowing you to avoid having to rent a car. We like to take pride in our cleanliness and friendliness, we know there are many options and strive to the Aloft the one you choose and prefer! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stayed here in March for a week. People say it has a "cool vibe" given the decor. I wasn't that "impressed" by the decor itself, but really liked that it was new, clean, neat, and the atmosphere was easy-going. The people at the front desk are just your regular good people (nothing stuffy or overly "professional-I-have-a-role-to-play"); these folks do their jobs well: friendly and helpful and contribute to that good vibe.
The rooms are small. The lounge area is big and comfortable if you want to hand, including bar and pool table. The pool is small but nice and people use it. Free parking (parking lot). Gym looked quite nice. Wifi available and also several computers to use in lobby w/ internet for free. No restaurant; they do have limited made-to-order hot breakfast in the moring, and have convenience-type foods and a microwave. Restaurant and Circle-K close by.
If you are a Starwood member, it is good deal for the points per night you pay, which I understand is the same at all the Aloft hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Omar A, Manager at Aloft Phoenix-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Greetings from Arizona! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with you review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds as if you were able to enjoy many of the amenities that we have to offer here at the Aloft hotel. We hope that you are able stay with us again in the future and we look forward to your return!