We stayed here the night before a flight. We were assigned a third-floor room at the front of the hotel. The hotel is across the street from an airport runway, but it's convenience comes with the price of roaring jets all night. Further, there is a busy intersection in front of the hotel, with loud traffic all night. Needless to say, not much sleeping that night. We were booked to stay there following our return flight, so I requested that our reservation reflect a request for a room facing the rear of the hotel. Thankfully, that request was accommodated on our return, and the second room, overlooking the pool, was much quieter.
I must comment on the shoddy construction of all of the Aloft hotels in which I have stayed. They seem to have been quickly slapped together, with little attention given to quality. The concept is rather spare and clean to appeal to a younger, hip crowd, which is fine. But there have been loose faucet handles, drywall paste smeared all over the wallpaper, poorly-installed doors, etc. Staff are always friendly and accommodating, but overall not a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Arizona