The Aloft has a cool, modern vibe. From the techno music and pool table in the lobby to the sleek hotel room--nice desk space, good internet access, and HD TV. The bathroom area was exceptional. Separate sink area with Bliss products and big shower with a class door.
The location of this hotel is somewhat odd. It is truly near the airport but the car rental return was more than 11 minutes away. Also, the only restaurant in the area was an Apple Bees type place. I ended driving about 15 minutes to eat in the Biltmore area. That said, I would stay here again. I imagine all Phoenix Airport Hotels share similar issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Arizona