I traveled back and forth to Phoenix for work over the past few months. Once discovering the Aloft, I did not try any other hotels. The staff was always kind and helpful, the rooms were clean and quiet; I could not have been happier with an airport hotel. The hotel is very basic, there is free coffee, but no breakfast or room service. Perfect for the business traveler. The hotel was packed each time I stayed, and for good reason. Good scene at the bar with pool tables and even a DJ a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Arizona