“Great pet friendly hotel!!”

Aloft Phoenix-Airport
Ranked #48 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is pet friendly with no pet fee. Clean modern rooms and a fun atmosphere. Free wifi, awesome breakfast sandwiches, and convenient parking. We did not use the pool or fitness areas, but they looked nice. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a cheaper, but nice, place to stay in Phoenix.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at many Westin properties. Friday was my very experience at the Aloft brand. Wow, it was absolutely awesome. I was originally booked at the Airport Marriott down the street. I walked into the Marriott saw my room and the condition of the hotel and immediately checked out. The Marriott was a complete dump! I drove down the street and found the Aloft and walked in. I knew the minute I walked in and knew this was for me. Super hip, contemporary and the front desk girl could not have been nicer! The rooms have high ceilings with clean lines. Love the platform king bed and rain shower. I booked my next night at the Aloft in Kansas City thanks to Evon's help in the bar. She was fantastic. Aloft has completely won me over! Trust me on this. Starwood has completely nailed it with this concept!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shaun L
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I traveled back and forth to Phoenix for work over the past few months. Once discovering the Aloft, I did not try any other hotels. The staff was always kind and helpful, the rooms were clean and quiet; I could not have been happier with an airport hotel. The hotel is very basic, there is free coffee, but no breakfast or room service. Perfect for the business traveler. The hotel was packed each time I stayed, and for good reason. Good scene at the bar with pool tables and even a DJ a few nights.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

10 min drive outside of Scottsdale. Fun ambiance great room. Super nice staff. Happy hour too! Pool is small and parking may be limited - wen for spring training - 5 minute drive to airport. Complimentary water and starbucks coffee in room too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The hotel is close to the airport. Shuttle service was fast.

I like the decoration of the hotel- European style. It is refreshing. Some guest may not like it. It is just my taste.

No complimentary breakfast, but there is free coffee in the morning. I am a platinum member , so I can choose 250 points or free breakfast. I like the points.

Room was clean. The view was great at high floor.

The elevator is also loud, and plays different music.
No issues with cleanliness were observed. I looks and smells clean.

The internet connectivity was OK to SLOW. I had to switched to my ownhotspot

There is a Ruby Tuesday and also a Circle K right next door if you have no transportation and need some food fast. If you are willing to walk 3 block west, it is the Chinatown. You can get great food there. There is a huge Chinese grocery store similar to the popular 99 Range Market all over California. There is also a Costco close by.

Parking is free

You can expect a clean room and clean bedding and fast shuttle service.

Room Tip: Road noise when your room faces Washington. Request a room change if it borders you.

Room Tip: China Town close by for good Chinese food. Close to airport Great free shuttle service
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Great place for the business traveler, clean rooms and friendly staff. Even though they are budget friendly they don't skimp on service. Food and drink in the bar is good, also has a restaurant in the parking lot if you aren't feeling hotel food. Close enough to the airport but zero plane noise making it a favorite for me in this area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Aloft Phoenix Airport following a late night arrival into the Phoenix airport. The hotel lobby was modern, the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable! For being so close to the airport, our hotel and room was surprisingly very quiet! After a long day of travel, a quiet, comfortable, clean room was exactly what we needed!

We did use the hotel shuttle when we arrived to get us to the hotel, and that worked out very well. Then, the next day, we used the shuttle to get back to the airport to get our rental car. Our driver was kind enough to drop us at the rental car center--we really appreciated that.

All in all, this is a great, reasonably priced hotel to stay at near the Phoenix Airport. If I'm back in the area, we definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and were placed on a higher floor, on the back on the hotel. Worked out gr...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Camelback East
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
Central City
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Camelback East
Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North
Hilton Phoenix Airport
#12 of 174 in Phoenix

Been to Aloft Phoenix-Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Phoenix-Airport

Address: 4450 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034-1913
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#44 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
#51 Family Hotel in Phoenix
#60 Business Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £69 - £224 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Phoenix-Airport 3*
Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix