“Great choice!”

Aloft Phoenix-Airport
Ranked #53 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed here 2 nights and found the hotel to be top notch. The beds were comfy and clean, the bathroom great (love the Bliss toiletries!), and the staff was friendly and helpful. I used the airport shuttle twice, pickup and drop off were timely. I'd stay here or at another Aloft hotel for sure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Aloft Phoenix-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your great review! We are thrilled to hear that you took advantage of our convenient airport shuttle and enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope that you will choose to visit us again during your next trip to Phoenix! Best.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

This hotel is very different that your typical Hampton Inn. It has an industrial design which I liked a lot. Rooms have a great design, plenty of room, huge shower and docking stations and all of the amenities you need and want. Rooms are quiet too. The staff is excellent. The location can't be beat. And there are places to eat within walking distance. WXYZ lounge is the best - great happy hour and they have a DJ in the evening. It's a very friendly and informal atmosphere. It's not a nightclub but just a great place to relax. I very much liked my stay here and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed here for one night after flying in to Phoenix airport after a long haul flight. Quick pick up from the airport by the hotel shuttle, very cheery & helpful driver who helped with our luggage & sourced a trolley for us at the hotel.

The room has everything you could want. Funky design & decor whilst providing a very functional sleeping & washing space. The shower area is fantastic. Didn't have time to visit the small pool but it looked inviting too.

For the price we paid, this place is a must do PHX airport resting place.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us. We loved having you! We are hoping to see you again during your next layover in Phoenix.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great location and price for airport access. Loved the "funky" decor. No restaurant on premises but there was a snack bar with a small selection of overpriced sandwiches, salads, and snack items. Circle K and Ruby Tuesday are walking distance. The staff was pleasant and the room was clean. Didn't use the pool but it looked like a pleasant place to hang out. The indoor lounge and bar area was active. There was a pool table which seemed to be a big hit.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed recently at this hotel due to a business trip. While the location is fabulous - quick in and out of the airport, the lack of amenities and cleanliness of my room was frustrating. This hotel only provides the mere basics in food service, only providing a pantry with sandwiches, yogurt, etc for meals other than breakfast - no room service. The hotel does accept dogs, which while convenient for many travelers, also provided me with pet soiled carpets that were not pleasant to walk on. This also made me question the cleanliness of the bedding and pillows - not a pleasant thought - even though I have two dogs at home. Finally, the walls seemed paper thin, as I was able to hear noises and full conversations in the rooms to either side of me throughout the evening. If total convenience is your priority then this might be an option for you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great price and atmosphere! My room was super comfy after a long day of travel. The staff was incredibly helpful in helping me figure out public transportation and places to see. Shuttles to and from the airport make it perfect for those traveling. If I'm ever in Phoenix again, I'll definetely be choosing Aloft again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were catching a flight out of Phoenix (we live in Calif) and needed a convenient one night stay close to the airport. We had never stayed at this hotel before, but all of the recommendations seem to indicate this would be just what we needed. Well, it was. The staff was very helpful, the hotel itself was very clean, and the decor was very modern. It reminded me of Ikea type furniture. Right next door was a Ruby Tuesday's, which was very convenient also. In the morning when we left, it was super easy to get to the airport, all of 10 minutes away. Definitely would stay here again.

1  Thank Xtrasassy2
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Camelback East
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
Hilton Phoenix Airport
#15 of 174 in Phoenix
Central City
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North

Been to Aloft Phoenix-Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Phoenix-Airport

Address: 4450 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034-1913
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#44 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
#60 Business Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £75 - £242 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Phoenix-Airport 3*
Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix