The Good--Modern looking appearance and friendly staff. Free bottled water in room.
The Bad--Thin walls, like a college dorm, you can hear everything in adjacent rooms. The lack of amenities and the over priced expense for any they do offer. They do not provide room service because they don't have a restaurant and the "snack bar" is paltry. The lay out of the lobby and "bar" give the distinct impression they tried to cram everything into the same space and call it "modern" . No meeting facilities.
If you want to pay a lot for a little, stay here. Or, save your money and skip this glorified cheap motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Phoenix Airport Hotel provides a new, energetic travel experience just minutes from Arizona State University, US Airways Center, and Phoenix Sky Harbor Int'l Airport (free shuttle to/from). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Aloft Phoenix-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Aloft Phoenix-Airport Arizona