I needed a hotel close to the airport as I had a 5 AM flight after traveling to Grand Canyon. Everything was excellent. Check in was easy. The young man at the reception area was very nice. ( I checked in at around 4 pm on August 2, 2011) My husband had to return the rental car and needed a ride back to the hotel. He got directions from the young man at the desk and was picked up by the shuttle and brought back to the hotel.
The room was really clean and very comfortable.
The hotel is not a resort or anything like that but if you need a room in Phoenix this definitely fits the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Arizona