I am a diamond Hilton Honors member. Stayed here on Nov 3 thru 5th. Check in for me was a challenge. I arrived a little early at 1:30pm and inquired about check in and was told my room wasn't ready. I told the front desk that would wait in the restaurant part of the lobby and work using their wifi. While waiting, the front desk staff came over to another traveler who was also waiting bringing along his key and registration. Then, I watched 5 or 6 people walk in and check in without a delay. I waited for more than an hour and then inquired and was told my room was ready. Why no one came over to tell me, not sure. The breakfast is a free-forall, very crowded, dirty tables, no clean silverware out on the tables. The place appeared to be overwhelmed. The room service was excellent. The neighborhood was not nice and was warned not to walk after dark. The AC was pretty loud, but worked. The room's cleanliness was OK, the room wasn't vacumed while I was there. Very close to the airport and the staff for the most part were good, with the exception of the confusion at check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Arizona