“Hilton Garden Phoenix Airport North”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Ranked #26 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Hilton Garden Phoenix Airport North”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

Always a nice place to stay,
Very close to the airport with a shuttle that runs every 30 min 24 hrs
But no airport noise, The hotel is not in the flight path as many others are.
Staff is always helpful and friendly,
Great value for the money.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Alan S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Korean first
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I traveled to Phoenix for a short business trip. I booked the Hilton Garden Inn through Pricelinr. Everything was perfect at the motel; from the bed to the breakfast. The service was also great. I highly recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed November 2012
IN
Reviewed 5 November 2012

What more could you want? Well, maybe a few restaurants within walking distance. I went out for dinner, and it was a bit of a hike. Luckily it was a gorgeous evening out....I could see it being unbearable much of the year.

The hotel itself if close to PHX, but not quite in walking range. They do run a shuttle often (every half hour, I think), so that helps.

Staff was great in the common areas at the bar and the breakfast. Professional and efficient. The beds were the standard Garden Inn select-a-firmness. The shower was plenty hot, lots of pressure and nice towels. A definite recommend. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Beezlebubba
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us.
Please note that the hotel is located only one block north of a Phoenix Light Rail stop, providing easy access to downtown Phoenix and Tempe where you will find a wide assortment of restaurants, shops and local attractions. As a convenience to our guests, we sell light rail passes at the front desk.

Cottonwood, Arizona
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Staff is outstanding and very courteous. Best HGI I have ever stayed at and will always stay there if rooms are available. People recognize you by name and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Breakfast is fantastic with cook to order meals with fresh fruit, and healthy turkey sausages. The bar/lounge area has several TV's so you have a variety of sports/news shows to watch. I have left my vehicle there several times when I have flown on trips. The security is very good and have never had a problem.

Room Tip: If you like to see airplanes landing and taking off ask for an odd number room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank PJF1947
Thank you so very much for your kind comments, as our guest's feedback is so important to us. We appreciate your loyalty to the Garden Inn brand, and are pleased to be your favorite HGI in the area offering a delicious breakfast in the morning, a relaxing atmosphere in the evening, and superior service throughout your stay.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Although we had stayed at this hotel on one prior occasion when we were flying out of
Sky Harbor, in September of 2012, we stayed there as my husband had surgery at OASIS
Hospital, approximately one block away from the hotel. The hotel offers a special rate for
patients of OASIS Hospital. Although my husband was only supposed to be in the hospital for one night, he ended up staying for three nights, which meant we had to extend my stay at
the hotel. The Front Office Supervisor, Damikka, was very kind, understanding, and accommodating to my needs. The rest of the staff were also very nice to me in what was a very trying time for both me and my husband. We cannot say enough about how gracious they were to us. We hope not to be using OASIS Hospital again, but will definitely stay here whenever we are flying out of Sky Harbor.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments after your recent stay with us when your husband had surgery at Oasis Hospital. We hope he is doing well.
It was our sincere pleasure to assist you in any way we could, and hope that we were able to make this trying time just alittle easier for you.

We hope to see you the next time you travel to the Phoenix airport area.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Stayed there for a conference. Great, spacious, clean room with comfortable beds. I was there for the weekend so they only serve breakfast, but no lunch, not sure about if serve dinner because I already left. Since I didn't have a car, I was hoping I can walk somewhere for lunch. Other than Big Bill BBQ, not many choices and I didn't go there because it didn't look good from the outside (although I shouldn't judge it by the outside). It was really hot of course so other than Big Bill, nothing else I can walk to. The front desk manager was helpful by showing me some menu that I can call and order, and she said the shuttle driver can take me to other eateries.

Overall, great and comfortable stay.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Thank you very much for posting your kind comments. Please note that we are located only one block north of a Phoenix Light Rail stop providing easy access to both downtown Phoenix and Tempe where you can find many restaurants, shops and attractions. For your convenience we sell Light Rail tickets at our front desk.

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I've stayed three times for business at this hotel and I can't recommend enough. The staff is always nice and courteous and they efficiently accommodate the traveler's needs. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is nice and reasonably priced. Business center and gym are not huge but well maintained and more than enough for the business traveler needs. Free wifi and parking are also a plus.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
marilyn1714, Owner at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments after your most recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our hotel, and were very pleased to see that you find the hotel to be both clean and comfortable, that the staff is friendly and professional, and that you find all the amenities you are looking for.