“Don't count on getting your room.”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Ranked #26 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
“Don't count on getting your room.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stay here every year because it's close to the airport and is clean and modern. That being said I am here now and got here too early to check in but Mary at the front desk said she would block the room I always stay in. An end room no adjoining. When it came time to check in the room was given away and now am in an adjoining room. They don't care because they know you need a room. Won't be back.

Room Tip: It won't matter because you get whatever room they give you.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced at check-in. We deeply regret that your room is not exactly as you had hoped, however, our staff works diligently to ensure preferred rooms and room-related requests are honored whenever possible. Thank you for sharing your input. We hope you’ll accept our apology and return again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Korean first
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We landed after 1:00 a.m., the complimentary shuttle was there in no time taking us to the hotel. Shuttle driver and front desk personnel were friendly and welcoming. Got to our room and it was very clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable.
In the morning, the complimentary breakfast was one of the best I've seen. Cereals, Danish, muffins, whole fresh fruits, sausage, bacon and an omelet station!! Very clean, comfortable and a spacious dining area.
Great location, nice neighborhood and very convenient to the Sky Harbor Airport! Will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
We are truly pleased to read that you enjoyed prompt friendly service even when arriving in the early morning! It is delightful to read about how our shuttle drivers and front desk associates provided everything you need to get to your room for some much needed rest. We’re so glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast offerings that came with the package you booked, we do offer a daily breakfast at The Great American Grill or grab-and-go options at our Pavilion Pantry. Thank you for your feedback, please come back again soon.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

First I will say the hotel is very nice and is in a great location right next to the airport and other attractions such as Mill Ave. However I was very disappointed with the service I received. My first issue was when I tried to call room service, I called 5 times and it went to voice mail each time until I finally called guest services and she took my order to give to room service. My next issue was the housekeeping. I always put my do not disturb sign up over the weekend since I get back early from work I don't like housekeeping to be in my room when I just want to relax. So on Monday I made sure I had taken it off the door for them to clean. When I get back to my room around 3 I noticed my room still had not been serviced, I checked to make sure my "do not disturb" was removed and it was. I saw the housekeeper was still cleaning rooms so I figured she just hadn't gotten to mine yet, at this point I was irritated but it's a big hotel so I let it go. I left and came back to my room at 11 pm and my room had not been touched! By this time I was furious and called guest services and asked for towels and notified them that my room had not been cleaned. The lady first asked did I remove my do not disturb sign (which I thought was dumb because why would I complain if I hadn't removed it) I replied yes and she said they would look into and probably comp the room. When I checked out I never heard any more about the room and did not receive a credit. I am diamond with Hilton because they are usually my favorite hotels and when things like this happen it is very disappointing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
We appreciate that you found our location to be convenient, however, we are deeply sorry to read that you were disappointed in any way. Please accept our apologies for any confusion regarding our housekeeping schedule. It is our goal to both respect our guests’ privacy and ensure our guest rooms are at their best. We are glad you reached out to us to share your concern and hope you will do so again should you have any questions regarding your final bill. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for your continued loyalty to our brand as a rewards member. We hope you’ll give us another try in the future.
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

It was beauty and clean room,I guess good solution to stay in Phoenix. There is near by Phoenix Airport. Large bed,large parking lot,big television and clean bath were great. Tiny pantry was so cute,but it had good line up.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It is wonderful that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, we loved reading about your comfortable visit. Thank you for your kind mention of our guest accommodations, airport location and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry. Please come back again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

The hotel was beautiful and the bed was awesome. The room was a very large room and within 4 minutes of sky harbor airport. They also have a a 24 hour shuttle to airport. They have a beautiful workout center, outdoor pool and jaccuzzi.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback regarding your recent Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North visit. We couldn’t be happier to learn how much you enjoyed our property, including our adjustable Garden Sleep System beds, recreational amenities and complimentary airport shuttle. We hope you’ll return again during your next trip to Phoenix.
Tucson, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is a convenient place to stay for a morning flight. It took about 6 minutes to get to the Southwest terminal from the lobby on the free shuttle. this is just to fill up spaces to the ridiculous 200 character mininum.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We’re delighted you found the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North to be a convenient place to stay before a morning flight. Our complimentary shuttle service gets guests to their gate at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport quickly and we’re pleased this was your experience. Thank you for reviewing your time with us, we hope your travels bring you back for another stay soon.
Phoenix, Airport North
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

More then friendly staff. helpfull with everyting. From the moment you walked in you felt like home. Never experienced such a friendly staff. Had problems with the Internet in the busines center and the front desk set me up on a different computer. Good food and drinks in the restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It is wonderful to know that the service our staff provided earned your glowing review and high recommendation -- thank you! At the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North the comfort and care of our guests is our top priority and we’re glad it shows. We appreciate your kind feedback and mention of our on-site dining at The Great American Grill. Please come back and see us again soon.