The staff at this hotel is awesome. Very nice, helpful and welcoming. I was offered a bottle of water at check-in. It's the little things that make me happy. There is a small gym, a business center and a restaurant in the hotel. I did use the business center to print out some document. FANTASTIC. The restaurant was pretty good. Nicely decorated, service was excellent, food was good.
The rooms were nice and clean. Typically airport hotels are a little skeptical because of their high turnover rates, but they really keep this one up well. I slept well in the beds. The noise outside the room was minimal. There is a fridge, microwave and keurig in the room. NICE! Love the free internet always.
There is also a very small outdoor pool and a jacuzzi.
This hotel is near the airport. So that is nice, but the general area is not that great. Nothing in walking distance of the hotel. As a woman, I did not feel comfortable walking around in the area alone.
Overall, the hotel is a nice place. The area...well...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Arizona