Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Ranked #24 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Newbury Park, United States
“stay”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hotel was very nice and close to Airport Food was very good the conference room was well lit and clean over all the hotel was good but no Honors club did receive 2 drink vouchers making me have 200 characters is silly

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
We’re delighted that you enjoyed the convenience of our airport location as well as our on-site dining options and more during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we hope to see you again during your next visit to Phoenix.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
long beach, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Fawless visit...great for overnight when flying into Phoenix! The staff is so friendly and efficient...just what a traveler would expect from hilton. This hotel has super spacious rooms and great wifi.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for such a glowing review! We’re touched that you consider our hotel to be in the perfect airport location! It is great to read that you enjoyed friendly, prompt service from the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North team. We appreciate your feedback and mention of our complimentary high-speed Internet. Please come back again soon.
District of Columbia
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The staff at this hotel is awesome. Very nice, helpful and welcoming. I was offered a bottle of water at check-in. It's the little things that make me happy. There is a small gym, a business center and a restaurant in the hotel. I did use the business center to print out some document. FANTASTIC. The restaurant was pretty good. Nicely decorated, service was excellent, food was good.

The rooms were nice and clean. Typically airport hotels are a little skeptical because of their high turnover rates, but they really keep this one up well. I slept well in the beds. The noise outside the room was minimal. There is a fridge, microwave and keurig in the room. NICE! Love the free internet always.

There is also a very small outdoor pool and a jacuzzi.

This hotel is near the airport. So that is nice, but the general area is not that great. Nothing in walking distance of the hotel. As a woman, I did not feel comfortable walking around in the area alone.

Overall, the hotel is a nice place. The area...well...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
It is wonderful to read how much you enjoyed your visit to our property and the special touches we offer. The comfort of our guests is extremely important to us which is why we take extra care when ensuring our accommodations are at their very best. For the convenience of our guests we are happy to offer complimentary shuttle service within a few miles of the hotel for guests that wish to get out and explore. This service can also take guests to the light rail station nearby. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we hope you’ll return to the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North again soon.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stay here for Job Fair. The environment is good, and room is clean and tidy. There is a small swimming pool and spa near to my room, which is wonderful for me. I got my free breakfast since I am a gold member. That's delicious. Internet is also free. The people are so nice. I lost my coat in the room, but they called me to let me pick up. Thanks very much.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
We are so pleased you had a great stay and that our comfortable guest accommodations met your expectations. We were happy to assist you in recovering a forgotten item in your room and appreciate that you took the time to share about the service you experienced. Thank you for your kind review of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North and loyalty to our brand as a rewards member. Please come back again soon.
Chicago
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I choose the Hilton Garden Inn because of the microwave and fridge. I spent 7 nights and while it's not a 5 star hotel, it fit the bill. The staff was great, very welcoming. Bed was not the best, but that's really personal preference. I would suggest avoiding the eggs at the buffet and have the chef prepare you ones if you want. No major complaints. I liked the drink certificates I received upon check in.
I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
At the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, our accommodations feature flat screen TVs, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, a large work area with ergonomic chair and adjustable Garden Sleep System bed — an ideal set up for business travel or an extended stay. We’re so glad you enjoyed your week-long visit and that our staff provided helpful service throughout your time with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope you’ll return next time you’re in town.
Brookston
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here a week on business, not too bad, nothing really fancy for a Hilton. Front desk staff was friendly and check-in was flawless. We asked for a couple more nights and they accommodated us accordingly. We were disappointed they do not offer even a grab and go breakfast. Restaurant is attached and breakfast is between $8 to $11, depending on what you order. They have a snack pantry, which will work in a bind, but buy your sodas from the machine. The pantry charges $2.50 and the machine is $2.00. This hotel has one washer and one dryer. The dryer is new, but the technology behind a steam dryer isn't perfected, as I had my clothes in for an hour and they were still soaking wet. I took them to the Soap and Suds down the street to dry. Not much within walking distance, but close to shopping if you have a vehicle. Rooms were clean and odorless which was nice. I never could get the bed adjusted to the softness that I prefer. It was really hard and difficult for me to sleep on it. It has a knob on the side to adjust the firmness, maybe it was broken and just didn't work, but I know it wasn't a comfortable night sleep. 3 elevators make it nice, for a no wait to your floor.

1 Thank mgwds1
HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback from your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North. Our property features a sit-down breakfast at The Great American Grill as well as a grab-and-go option, our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry. While we are delighted that your business stay featured convenience and helpful service, we are sorry if you had difficulty with our adjustable Garden Sleep System bed and encourage you to reach out if you need assistance during a future visit. Please come back again soon.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stay here every year because it's close to the airport and is clean and modern. That being said I am here now and got here too early to check in but Mary at the front desk said she would block the room I always stay in. An end room no adjoining. When it came time to check in the room was given away and now am in an adjoining room. They don't care because they know you need a room. Won't be back.

Room Tip: It won't matter because you get whatever room they give you.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HiltonGardenInnPHXNo, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced at check-in. We deeply regret that your room is not exactly as you had hoped, however, our staff works diligently to ensure preferred rooms and room-related requests are honored whenever possible. Thank you for sharing your input. We hope you’ll accept our apology and return again soon.