Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$596
US$427
  • Restaurant
1,102 results
All reviewsphoenix airportvan burenshuttle servicenice hotelsleep numberan early morning flightrental carsky harborlight railup to datebusiness centerupon checkone night stayfree shuttleconvenient locationfront desk staffdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2009

My husband and I stayed here arriving early evening May 15th for the NRA convention.We had never been to the area and we were really happy with our stay. So close to the New Light rail and since we we going to be in the convention hall practically the whole time we decided to give the rail a try. If you are going there for the convention center use the light rail. It will not dissappoint. Also stay here it is close to the airport and you will not need to rent a car. This place is very nice and very clean. Staff is extremely helpful. Front Desk Agent Austin drove us to the airport Sunday when we left and he was just one of the nicest people along with Jay and Marcus who ran the Courtesy van were exceptional ! When I called I spoke with Damikka who was just so helpful and really listened and offered very good advice on the area. Whomever runs this establishment should know that they indeed have a great staff of very nice people. Believe me it is not like that everywhere...
Also the breakfast is very good and it has a nice bar area very comfortable. Each morning I had a great Omelet and fruit and this Really nice Redhead girl who I wish I had here name because she was such a Happy person at 6:30 Am which i like to see. We Love it when we can eat right where we are staying and avoid having ro fight crowds in area's we are unfamiliar.. Dining there was a big plus. If I ever go back I will be sure to stay here again.!!
I will add one note that the area is alittle scketchy but looks like it is in a transition but as with the mercury in AZ. it looks like it is an area moving up not down. Again this is a great place to stay if you are going to the Convention Center or going to Phoenix to go to the downtown area for a Game ect. Not having to rent a car is great and you don't have to deal with parking ect.
In closing I have to mention that down about a block or so is a place called Bill Johnsons that we went to when we arrived Friday. Very Good Barb-Q, my husband loved the Chicken Fried Steak and after dinner we walked back and had a gret nights sleep at the Hilton Garden...

4  Thank PatC S
Reviewed 24 May 2009

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I called at midnight and asked for a military discount. I got a really nice room for sixty dollars. The man at the front desk was so nice. Definitely the best customer service I have ever had from a hotel. The beds were amazing. They were so soft you just sunk into them. There were plenty of blankets on the bed and a free breakfast. The towels were huge. Great hotel!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dixieland_Delight
Reviewed 15 May 2009

I traveled to Phoenix for a one night stay for business. I choose this location as I was coming in on an evening flight for an early appointment the next morning in Paradise Valley. I was greeted promptly upon arrival. My room was ready and received a gift of chips and salsa for Hilton Honors members. Room looked brand new and was spotless. Went down to the restaurant for a late dinner. Sat at a table for ten minutes but nobody came so I ordered at the bar. In all fairness it looked like the bartender was the only one there and he was doing the best he could do. Ordered the Mobley burger with fresh fruit instead of fries. Very good burger and some of the freshest fruit I have had in awhile. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. Overall a great place to stay overnight if you have business in the area. The road to the hotel from the airport rental car center looks a little sketchy at times but the hotel is on the edge of a business/office district.

2  Thank DVCBob
Reviewed 10 May 2009

This new hotel represents an excellent value. Stayed two nights, they gave me exactly the room I had requested (ask for mountain view!). Quiet location, you will need a rental car to get around in Phoenix/Scottsdale (but anyone I know gets a rental here). Or use their airport shuttle. I was impressed by the modern and clean room, fast internet, modern flat screen TV, great shower, comfortable bed - and the overall friendlyness of the staff. Kudos to the breakfast service and the cook who makes exellent omelettes to order. Great choice of breakfast items. Fast elevators. I would repeat my stay without hesitation anytime.

Reviewed 6 May 2009

We were looking for an airport hotel to use for one night after a transatlantic flight that arrived in the early evening. This Hilton fitted the bill very well. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful. For instance the shuttle bus driver insisted on unloading and moving our numerous bags (we were camping) but disappeared to help someone else before we could tip him. The barman was similarly friendly and chatty. And the barfood was good quality comfort food, Rooms big and clean as might be expected, and the shuttle runs to the airport every 30mins (call on landing to find out where to meet it).

It was quite pricy despite booking six months in advance (180 USD) but otherwise perfect if like us you prefer to pick-up your hire car the morning after arrival.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple