I have stayed in a number of Hiltons lately and have found the quality to be very hit and miss. This one is, like a lot of Hiltons, a 1960-70 hotel which they tried to bring up to modern standards. They have been mostly succesful.
To be specific, the business center was great-24 hours, printer, etc, Also, the wi-fi is free. The staff is great and the breakfast ( not included in my ticket, but the lady at the front deal gave me a boucher anyway (cool) is also very good.
However, the location is bad. It is clse to the airport, but it is in an industrial area. I would not be comfortable going out at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Arizona