Last time in Phoenix I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn south of the airport. This time I couldn't get a room there so opted for this one which is north of the airport. The rates are slightly higher, but that is because the hotel is in much better condition. Service was excellent from the front desk to the restaurant.
The room seemed so new and comfortable. Free internet throughout the hotel although a bit slow (0.5Mbps down and 0.1Mbps up). Great selection of TV channels. Comfy bed. Nice bathroom with walk in shower. Business center to print off boarding passes.
The restaurant seems to have good dinner selections, but limited vegetarian dishes. That would be my only complaint. I did see the pool which is in an awkward location. Right on the front side of the hotel where people on the street can see into the pool area. I didn't have time to use it, but I doubt I'd be comfortable in the cramped area visible from the parking lot and street. The pool at the Airport South location was way better if you are looking for a nice pool.
I'll definitely be back on one of my many upcoming business trips to Phoenix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Arizona