I stayed at this hotel on a business trip. They have an airport shuttle which did pick me up late at night and return me to the airport early in the morning. I thought the breakfast was pretty good, though not the best I've had at an HGI property. I thought the chef did a nice job making some entrees, but the other hot options didn't taste the best. There were plenty of places to sit in the restaurant which is better than some HGI properties with restaurants. The area around the hotel is not the best, but not awful. I ate at a nearby barbecue place called Big Apple. The food was pretty good, but the service was really slow. There's not much around the hotel besides the restaurant mentioned above, but there is a light rail stop nearby. I had a couple of issues during my stay, such as the TV losing its signal, but the staff quickly went to work. They did offer some benefits to Hilton Honors Gold members that were nice. The business center was helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel - free shuttle, free internet,free business and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North Arizona