US$83
US$152
US$135
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$58
Red Roof
US$132
US$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$268
US$213
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$123
US$100
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$214
US$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$178
US$147
US$186
US$155
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$225
US$190
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

All reviewsan early riserroom was cleanfront desk staffphoenix northmicrowave and fridgegreat ratethe entire staffnight staydefinitely stay here againnathanfreewaygmpetsmaintenanceinns
Reviewed 14 October 2011

The room was large and clean. The AC worked wonderfully and was very quiet. I thought the bed was good but I didn't like the pillows. Do not - repeat - do not accept a room on the first or second floor on the south end (I think) of the building near the stairway. Very, very noisy at all hours with people coming and going and the exit door slamming. There are restaurants within walking distance and a Denny's and gas station across the street by the freeway entrances. The desk clerk was very sweet and friendly but even though she knew that my friend and I had been traumatized by an accident and that we needed a safe and quiet place to stay, she stuck me with the noisy stairway anyway. Go figure. Read the info sheet you fill out at check-in as there is a $ 1.50 charge for the safe that you can request to have removed. My friend and I stayed there because we took a wrong turn and the road deadended at this Red Roof Inn. Next time I would request a room that is not near the exit stairway. I just didn't know better when we checked in and, frankly, I was too wiped out and traumatized to complain. The coffee served in the lobby was excellent with flavored creamers available. I would recommend this hotel with the above written caveats.

• Stayed: October 2011
Management response:Responded 5 December 2011

Thank you very much for your response. Guest feedback is the life-blood of the hospitality industry. Without our guests, we have no industry, so feedback is vital. I did want to thank you for the kind words towards out front desk agent. She will be delighted to see those. I did want to also apologize about the noise problems you experienced. We've done what we can with insulation, windows, etc to minimize the freeway noise; however noisy guests can be a frustrating experience. Thank you for making us aware. We will be using this as a great opportunity to train our security and night staff to ensure the best possible night's sleep for our guests.
We hope your enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms. We finished the renovation in early October. The 100% smoke free, flat screen TV's, new carpet, and updated bedding have gotten the most positive response from our guests. We would be very interested to hear what your opinion on the renovation is. If there is anything that we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Bill Hendricks

Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-1049
i0250@redroof.comi0250@redroof.com

Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights. I arrived early at noon and they allowed me to check-in early which I appreciate. The hotel looks like it may have been built in the early 1980's and the only real complaint I have is the entrance roadway. When I was there in January, there were potholes 2 feet in diameter and almost a foot deep. I'm not kidding. It was like driving on the moon! I assume they've fixed them by now.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Stayed here for a week to visit family, Check in was quick and easy, room was 242 on the 2nd floor. The room was large, beds were comfortable and had all the immenities you would expect from a Red Roof inn minus a refrigerator and microwave. They had a pool for the hot days I stayed and provided newspapers and cofee each morning, no breakfast.
There is a Fry's Grocery store right accross from the hotel, a discount movie theather next door, and many fast food restraunts nearby , including a Crackerbarrell, which always has good food. This property is right off I-17 and Bell Rd, but you dont hear any noise in the room.
Over all for the money $44 per night I would reccomend this hotel, just be aware at checkout to tell the person to remove the $1.50 per day safe charge, or it will be included.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2011

We stayed here last night. The room was very large and very quiet. The hotel is only two miles from a Cracker Barrel. Jane at the front desk went way out of her way to insure that we were happy and comfortable. This hotel is centrally located and close to the freeway, but, not too close.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank glyna
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I have actually stayed here a few times, since it's close to the fields used for baseball spring training. The staff has always been very accomodating, even when we came in very large group. This past stay, I accidentally booked the wrong night on the internet, but they were very understanding and I still got the internet rate. We like to stay here because Red Roof Inns allow dogs, and we usually travel with one. It's very clean, feels very safe, and I can always sleep well here.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple