“Great staff”

Ranked #82 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great staff”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

When in Phoenix I usually stay here. I find the staff very friendly and always ready to assist you any way they can.
The rooms are large and comfortable. They don't have free breakfast, but the money I save staying here, I can go to any of the close by restaurants.
For the price, it's the best bargain in Phoenix.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for taking your time to post a review. I have shared your comments with my staff; they always enjoy hearing positive comments about how they are doing. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Powell, Ohio
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Would not apply AAA discount claiming i had a better deal which was not true. Room was a nice size but the bed sheets had stains that showed up with UV light. Internet signal was strong but the data speeds are slow 0.35 Mbs down and up. Floor tiles broken or chipped in places, cheap (thin) bedding and not comfortable place to sleep. Highly unlikely to stay in another Red Roof Inn again. And this particular one Never.

Room Tip: If you are looking for value there are other places to stay
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shawn W
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Thank you for taking your time to post a review and I am very sorry that you were not comfortable during your stay. Within the past year we have up graded to all brand new Serta beds and have a complete new bedding package in all of our rooms as well.

When you book your room on line through redroof.com, or already have another discount applied, unfortunately we are not able to offer another discount on top of that.

I have also shown your review to my staff, including housekeeping. We strive at all times to provide a clean comfortable stay for all of our guests.

I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you better in the future. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel again, and must say it is still well worth the money. Under $50.00 per night. Comfortable, clean beds, room was very clean, rooms on the side have very little freeway noise. In and out of the facility a little strange. Front desk help were very nice, and very informative.
We would recommend this place to anyone, and plan on returning ourselves.
Just remember, this isn't a fancy place; no continental breakfast (just coffee), but all the little toiletries you might need in the room.
As for a room on the north or west side; they are both away from freeway noise.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your time and for your positive comments. I post all reviews for my staff to see and they appreciate you mentioning them in your review as we continually strive to provide excellent guest service, clean rooms, at a great value. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you as a guest in the future. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We brought our 2 shih tzudogs with us-you're only allowed 1 dog(any SIZE). We had stayed there in the past & an exception was always made(THAT'S WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABOUT). This time the manager told us next time we could only bring one dog--what?? I guess leave the other one to die in the AZ heat? The only reson we have stayed here was the nice area of grass they have. Guess we will be staying where we are welcome(my husband does lots of traveling--our dogs ARE all kids-mean the world to us!! Comfort Inn, Super 8-BOTH 1 North--2 dogs NO problem-properties just as nice-much safer area, morning newspaper,super nice front desk clerks and also a complete cold/hot buffet all for the same price as the Red Roof--what were we thinking. Also,the second time we stayed there we saw human crap up & down the toilet-I know some stuff get's missed but,...like I said, for the same amount of money try a Choice Hotel --they actually care.

Room Tip: If you must stay there, get a room away from freeway.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank j g
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thank you for taking your time to post a review. Red Roof Inn’s Pets Stay Free policy has always been 1 well behaved pet. I understand the importance of your pets and hate to lose you as a guest and I am sorry that our Pet Stays Free policy does not meet your needs at this time. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Chula Vista
Reviewed 12 May 2013

my overall stay was ok .the problem i had was with the front day time person asking me to many personnel questions such as ,where i was from,what was i doing in phoenix,where i worked,and how much was i getting paid.The room was great with lots of room enjoyed the desk in the room also the free wifi. and good location.........

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you for taking your time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you felt like we were prying into your personal life, we like to connect with all of our guests on a personal level and it also helps us to understand if our guests might have any special needs during their stay. I have talked to my staff, and none of my staff would never ask a guest what their income was. Thank you for the positive comments on the room and the hotel; it is Red Roof Inns, my staff, and my goal to provide a clean, comfortable stay at a great value. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The rooms are large and clean, recent remodel makes a fresh start to the décor. Newer carpet with fresh paint, blinds and bedding all updated recently. Carpet lightly stained in some areas due to them having an open door policy with pets. Rooms are spacious and hallways are quite. Security works at night and walks the property to keep it safe. Non smoking rooms are in better condition than the smoking rooms. The front desk staff is extremely happy and helpful, and the management is very on top of all hotel operations. The parking lot is a bit seedy with some strange people hanging out- to avoid this park in front and take front entrance into the hotel. Coffee always available by the front desk. Fresh towels and linen is a plus for the price you pay $48 dollars with tax. A lot of police activity because front desk staff are not hesitant to call them in any situation. Keeps the hotel safe, and eliminates the less favorable crowd.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Thank you very much for taking your time and posting a review. It is our goal to maintain a safe, clean, family atmosphere at Red Roof Inns with a knowledgeable and friendly staff. We are proud to allow 1 pet per room for those that travel with their pet, and we deep clean each room after a guest with a pet has stayed in it. We are also proud to be 100% smoke free, and for those that do smoke we do provide comfortable smoking areas outside. Thank you again for your review and hope to see you soon. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I am an Attorney and I have stayed in many hotels over the years. For me, customer service is key--and Nathan, the manager, and the staff at Red Roof Inn Bell Road are exceptional!!! Really! I had an issue with my room. The issue was addressed promptly and respectfully. I was so impressed with Nathan and his "can do" approach to resolving issues. I will definitely be staying here again, and I will now strongly consider staying in other Red Roof Inns. I highly recommend the Red Roof Inn Bell Road. You will be treated honorably and respectfully by the exceptional staff--and the rooms are very comfortable!!! Bravo Nathan, and bravo to all of the Staff at the Red Roof Inn Bell Road!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for the Trip Advisor review. We appreciate you taking your valuable time to share your comments. Red Roof Inns, my staff, and I are dedicated to providing the best guest experience possible, including a clean and comfortable stay at a great value. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.