When in Phoenix I usually stay here. I find the staff very friendly and always ready to assist you any way they can.
The rooms are large and comfortable. They don't have free breakfast, but the money I save staying here, I can go to any of the close by restaurants.
For the price, it's the best bargain in Phoenix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our newly renovated rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, new high-end bedding, new flooring, and a large, flat-screen TV. Red Roof Inn Phoenix - Bell Rd. also features free WiFi, an outdoor heated pool, coinless guest laundry, interior corridors, and elevators. Red Roof's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery is now available. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. Red Roof Inn Phoenix-Bell Road offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix North Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road Arizona