“Customer Care Rep. Misty Maynard”

Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road
Ranked #83 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Misty has been the Best in providing Excellent Service that I have experienced in the Hotel Industry. I appreciate all her efforts and problem solving. I kept returning to the property in spite of the Rudeness of the gm nathan. I wanted to acknowledge this special indiviual.

"Play Misty for me... (Smile)

NMJ

Room Tip: Room locations on the upper floors are quiet. The King Rooms are Excellent.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nathan0250, Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for the kind words about our exceptional hotel employee, Misty. Misty is a valuable asset to the Front Desk team - and I'm glad to hear that you appreciate her service as much as we do.

We value your business and thank you for your continued support. Next time you're at the property I'd appreciate the chance to discuss our past discussion regarding the internet service.
-Nathan, GM. i0250@redroof.com

Reviewed 28 December 2013

great place to stay been staying here for many years, staff is very freindly and polite, jane is great!!! plenty of room for truck parking in big lot next to hotel,entrance road to property off bell road is narrow so swing that turn wide drivers,they have two carts on wheels in lobby,grab one to get your stuff out of truck?? tired?? hungry?? they have several menus at front desk that deliver to your room,try pong pong if you like chinese food ?? shrimp fried rice spicey is one of my favorites. they have coffee in the lobby also,enjoy your time off

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank cmcneill60
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thanks for the great review of the property and the staff. I will share your positive sentiment with Jane. We're glad you enjoy the spacious truck parking and great local restaurants.

Thanks for sharing your great experiences with us - and we look forward to seeing you at the property again! Michael, AGM i0250@redroof.com

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I am highly allergic to smoke so I choose carefully where I stay. This building smelled very clean right when we opened the door. The room was clean and the sheets smelled so fresh. The AC/Heat unit in the room was much quieter than most places I have stayed. Our room was on the first floor. The beds were very comfortable. This RRI has easy access off I-17 and Bell road.

Room Tip: Our first floor room was large and quiet, on the backside by the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank azdustbunny
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to post comments about your stay with us. My staff and I pride ourselves on providing a clean comfortable stay at a value rate. I have shared your review with my staff and appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you again soon. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed there over the weekend and even though they say it 100% smoke free we still had to walk through people smoking just outside the main lobby. They have a smoking area but they don't enforce it. Also the exhaust fan was not working in the shower and mold was starting to form on the ceiling. Staff was very nice but please eliminate the smokers hanging around the front of the main lobby.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rdtaz2
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to post a review. The inside of the building and the pool area are both 100% smoke free, and although we do have smoking areas, the law permits smoking anywhere 25 feet from an entrance door. The bathrooms do not have normal electric fans, they work on a different system that automatically pulls air from the room 24 hours a day. Thank you for complementing the staff and sorry with the issues you had with your stay. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Misty Maynard, front desk, went above and beyond last night to fix my computer to finally get online. She is an angel! Jonah is very polite, helpful and always has a smile, Jane is very professional and a very nice woman. It has been a very pleasurable stay and i will return to this location for the outstanding service I have received. Thank you Red Roof for an awesome stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for talking your time to write a review. My staff is awesome! I have shared your kind words with the staff mentioned as well as the rest of my staff. Hope to see you again soon. Nathan, GM, i0250@redroof.com.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our stay at Red Roof Inn was short. My friends and I stayed 2 nights total and although there were not many amenities - my friends did not have a hairdryer in their room - it was clean and the rooms were decent. It seemed to fine for the price we paid. The person who worked the night shift, Misty, was very sweet. She was courteous when we checked in at 1:30 a.m. and was still very sweet when I checked out at 7:30 a.m. Misty was wonderful and should get a raise!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for taking your time to post a review. I will share your kind words with Misty and the rest of the staff as well. Our upgraded Superior King room and Double Deluxe rooms do have hair dryers in them, but we do have them at the front desk as well. Thank you again for staying at Red Roof Inns and we hope to see you again in the future. Nathan, GM, i0250@redroof.com

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Looks like a good one but is not really. The showers had hot water. No way to moderate the temperature to cold or mildly warm. Very irritating. The so called NON-SMOKING room did have smoke smell. We had to change the room. The front desk staff wasn't that courteous.The corridors & the room smelled old. Was okay for the price we paid. I wish we had a better experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for posting a review. We are 100% smoke free but unfortunately some guests choose to smoke in the rooms anyway. My staff and I combat this problem by putting the room out of order and completely strip the room. I am sorry that you were not comfortable and that you did not have a great experience with us. I hope in the future you will give us another chance to serve you. Nathan, GM, i0250@redroof.com.