“The staff makes the difference !”

Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road
Ranked #87 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona
“The staff makes the difference !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I'd like to share my thoughts on the outstanding staff that I've worked with during my stay here at Property 250, Red Roof Inn, Phoenix,AZ.
The hotel itself was satisfactory, but the outstanding service rendered by Nathan and his team, is the true difference maker, when it comes to satisfaction. It's their efforts that raised a 2 Star score to a 5 Star score.
Jeff & Ben are awesome on nights, while Megan & Tessi rock the evenings !
There is one huge dis-satisfier but the staff has NO control over it. The WiFi here has to be fixed. It's the primary reason, I'm moving to another facility until I find a permanent living space.
But kudos to the whole team here, they made my stay comfortable and memorable, ensuring I'll use my Redicard & stay at another Red Roof Inn in the future.
Thanks guys !
Cooper

Room Tip: Stay on ground level
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a review about the hotel. Thank you also for taking the time to mention my awesome staff, I have shared your review with them and they are always excited when they are mentioned in a positive review! I am very sorry that the Wi-Fi did not meet your needs. We are in the process of upgrading to high speed, which should be completed in the very near future. Thank you for staying with us and for being a Redi Card member. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Pocatello, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Wow! Clean, cozy, and a great staff! Slept like a baby in a very comfortable bed. Nice area to take our fur kid out to potty. This will be my go to hotel when I come to Phoenix! Thank you again for the nice smiles and fresh coffee in the morning, too!

• Stayed February 2014
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I appreciate you taking your time to post a review on the hotel. It is our goal to provide a clean comfortable get away that is pet friendly at no additional cost. We are also happy to provide free coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day, and in room coffee in our upgraded Superior King and Double Deluxe rooms. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been staying at this hotel for about 13 years. Great parking for trucks with security. The staff is and have always been friendly and very helpful. I cannot say enough how nice the employees are making you feel like family. The hotel is very clean and well maintained, both inside and out. Also there are several great restaurants within walking distance. A great value for the money!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Thank you for taking your time to write a review and for staying with us for so long! As with all reviews, I have shared it with the staff. It is our goal to provide a clean comfortable stay at an value price, and it is our pleasure to provide a friendly and family atmosphere. We look forward to your return! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I will be here later today Feb 24, 14. And we have been here before we moved to Phoenix in Oct 2012 and stayed here many times before we moved and we will be here today cus we are moving back. This hotel is great we have always had a great experience! The lady in the front is always so nice and the rooms are always clean and everyone is friendly the price was amazing and I'm excited for my stay this week!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mrs. Stephanie B
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for taking your time to post a review of the property, we are always glad to hear from our returning guests! As always, if there is anything that we can do to make sure your stay is a perfect one, be sure to let us know. I share all reviews with my staff and they are always excited to hear that we are doing a great job! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

A lot of things other travelers have said in their reviews were also things I found to be true: my room was quiet, spacious, clean; the front desk was very helpful; the attitude of the staff was friendly...don't know what they're doing right, but I liked it. (One of the ways I test a place for cleanliness is walking up and down the stairwell. This one was well-lit and there was no evidence of trash or dust, so it must get cleaned daily just like the rooms.) I didn't get the rock bottom price, as all they had left was a king size room, but even so, I paid only half as much as other hotels in the area were charging, and price is important to me since I'm a retiree. My room was on the back side of the hotel, away from the highway, which is probably why it was so quiet, but even between rooms there doesn't seem to be much noise, which is rare in budget lodgings.

Note: the Fry's grocery store on the other side of Bell Rd is terrific!

Room Tip: My room did not face onto the highway so it was quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ycaruthers
Thank you for taking your time to post a review. We pride ourselves on providing a clean, comfortable stay at a economical price. Thank you also for providing feedback on the staff and I have shared this review with them. We look forward to seeing you again! Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Camp Verde, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've recently completed a three day stay at the Red Roof Inn Phoenix North. I can't believe the quality and service at such an affordable price. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Kudos to housekeeping because the room was immaculate. Isela and Terri were most accommodating. Sharee and Jonah and Megan at the front desk were awesome! The front desk style of concierge reception was amazing and very professional. Management was just as impressive. Nathan's easy-going style of conversation coupled with Michael's knowledge of the area made it obviously clear they thoroughly enjoyed being helpful and were proud of this property which, as the GM and Assistant GM, they certainly had a right to be. This was my first time staying at a Red Roof Inn but it surely will not be the last thanks to this property and it's wonderful staff. Thanks

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are great but I loved my King room.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Nathan0250, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We take pride in providing clean comfortable rooms at a value price. I will share your review with my staff as they are excited when they get recognized for their exceptional service in a review. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Phoenix. Nathan, GM i0250@redroof.com.
Fulltime RVers
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

We needed a place to stay for six days while in Phoenix and came to the Red Roof Inn for the first time. We would return. I liked the desk arrangement that gave us both room to work and especially liked the large number of electrical outlets for plugging in all our electronic things. The room was clean and maintenance responded to our requests to fix a couple of things such as a plugged sink and toilet.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David V
Nathan0250, Manager at Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for the kind words regarding your last stay with us. We pride ourselves in a clean, comfortable and affordable stay and we're glad to hear we will have the pleasure of serving you again.

The new addition of added electrical outlets in our guest rooms have been a big hit - and I'm glad that you appreciate our newest amenity. We look forward to seeing you again soon! -Michael, AGM. i0250@redroof.com