“Nice Stay”

Ranked #81 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Louisiana
“Nice Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

We visited Phoenix recently for a graduation on May 9-12. This hotel was very nice, newly renovated, quiet, comfortable, and clean. The lady at the front desk was always pleasant and helpful. A standard continental breakfast was available each morning. A treat each afternoon were the warm, baked cookies placed out in the lobby. The hotel is tucked away, yet centrally located to retail, restaurants, and other businesses. We'll definitely stay here again on our next visit to Phoenix.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
We really appreciate that you took the time to follow up with a review of our fabulous Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix.
It is our goal to strive to extend the best customer service possible to our guests as evident in your response back to us!
We are delighted that you enjoyed the freshly baked cookies that we put out for our guests every afternoon.
Thank you so much for letting us and others know that you would stay at our hotel when you travel to the Pheonix area again!
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Of all the Holiday Inn's I've stayed at across the US, over many years of business travel this one is in the top 10%. The staff is very friendly and make you feel they really do appreciate you choosing to stay at their hotel. The entire facility appeared to be extremely well maintained and while I can only comment on my room I'm sure it was representative of the effort they put into providing clean and comfortable accomadations. It has a nice pool area and is at a great location with easy access to major highways and a variety of restaurants. After every stay at a Holiday Inn I'm sent a survey asking for my opinion of the property and my overall satisfaction, 99% end up in the delete folder. But as I think this one stands apart from many others I decided to take the time to comment on my experience. I've stayed at fancier hotels but I don't think you would be disappointed whether you are stay here on business or vacation. It will be my choice when I come to Phoenix.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
We thank you for the excellent review that you posted on Trip Advisor for us this past week! We value all of our guests comments and do appreciate your kind words.
The fact that you took the time to write this review instead of filling out the other surveys that you have received means so much to all of the associates at our hotel! Your comments will definitely be shared with the rest of our staff and management company.
We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you with the level of service you expect from Holiday Inn Express Phoenix-Chandler. Please do not hesitate to contact us for future reservations or if we may help in any other way!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed here multiple weeks for business and each week they extended greater hospitality to make our stay a bit more convenient and nice.The staff and housekeeping are super nice, courteous and good at what they do. Always a clean, fresh room w/a smile.Pool area always clean and well maintained. Great location to the highway and lots of services, restaurants, etc. One suggestion made was to put a privacy screen around the pool area that faces the parking lot. There are many trucks, deliveries,maintenance workers coming & going. The wrought iron fence around pool area faces the front parking lot and apartment residents parking lot. It would be a good idea for your guests, to "screen" in that fencing area around the pool for privacy.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thank you so much for following up with a review of our fabulous Holiday Inn Express Phoenix - Chandler.
We are so happy that you found our housekeeping staff efficient, warm and friendly, along with the cleaniness of the pool area.
Thank you so much for your comment about our pool area, we will definitely take all of your advise in to consideration.
I do appreciate being able to set up your husband's company for his travel to our area on to a corporate account, to make his reservation process more convenient and efficient, as well.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your husband back to our hotel in the near future.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

A great hotel at a great location. Close to shops, resturants, casino and only 10 minutes from down tow Phoenix. there a brand new mall in the area, and it sits on the corner of I10 and the 202 loop, so you have great access to the entire valley.
I would Highly recomend business or Family travlers to stay at this location. The breakast is my favorite part of the stay!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
We strive to do our best to make you and your Associates as comfortable as possible.
We make every effort and do, to show all of our guests that we truely do understand the "hospitality" industry in every way.
We do appreciate your comments about our breakfast and will continue to provide the same quality as always!
I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your colleagues back to our hotel in the near future. Thank you for your recommendation to other business or family travelers.
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

We have been using this hotel for quite some time now for all of our business associates coming in for meetings at the office. Service always comes with a smile and if issues ever arise, they are quickly resolved. All of our staff have a comfortable stay and wake up to a great breakfast every morning before arriving at the office.

The hotel is very close to restaurants in the Ahwatukee area as well as a short drive away from the newly opened Premium Outlet mall and the Chandler Fashion Mall. Even though it is right next to the freeway, all the hotel rooms are very quiet.

I highly recommend this hotel for all types of trips!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your review in regards to working with the Holiday Inn Express Phoenix - Chandler. It is our goal to always strive to provide the best customer service available along with having a comfortable, clean place for your guests to enjoy while staying in our area.
We really appreciate and value your comments. Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to others!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

We use this Hotel for all our business associates that are traveling. The service is amazing and everyone is always so friendly and helpful. We have had a lot of people stay here and everyone has enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Leslee K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Thank you so much for posting your review on Trip Advisor! We really appreciate and value that your company refers all of your Associates to our hotel when they have to travel to our area. We do strive to always enhance and maintain our level of excellent customer service and this is evident with your travelers. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if we may help in any way!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

I like to use Holiday Inn when I go anywhere; they are consistent in their service and facility’s. Where do I start with my review, let’s see, I booked for a King size suite with sleep sofa for 2 adults and 2 children. The suite had what a suite should have but the room was the size of a regular hotel room. The sleep sofa which should have been a queen was a twin, so you can understand my surprise that there were not enough beds for 2 adults and 2 children. The staff was very nice but very incompetent in many ways. I had to request blankets and sheets to make a bed in the floor since the hotel did not have rollaway beds. Before the night was over I was the one in the floor (that was my choice not the hotels).

When we went to take showers I was very surprise to see only 2 bath towels. At this point I assumed no one was reading the fact that there were 4 people sharing this room. I went to the desk to get more towels.

Another reason I choice this hotel was the complimentary shuttles to the area. I was surprised to be told that did not include the airport (15 minutes away from the hotel). I was informed that they would be happy to arrange for a taxi. The day before, I did request that a taxi pick us up the next morning for the airport. At the end of the day I went to the desk to confirm our taxi pickup and was told no one had written this down or called the taxi company. Once again, very friendly but nothing was done correctly. I was given a confirmation number for the taxi company, but decided to check on it myself. The taxi company had us for a pickup but was not told for the airport, they do discount prices for that and our name was not correct.

I used the computer room with printer which is great, but the internet would not work so I was not able to print my boarding passes and had to wait until I got to the airport.

The Plus was the hotel was very clean and a very friendly staff. We plan to go to Chandler every 3-4 months and will not be staying at the Holiday Inn Express went we go.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jchmom
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with our hotel. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that you encountered during your stay. It is our goal to provide the highest level of custormer service. Comments such as yours permit us to target areas of concern and take the appropriate steps to remedy any situations that need improvement.
I am so sorry that there was confusion regarding the issue of a complimentary shuttle at our hotel. We do not have one available, nor do we have that listed on any of our information.
We will definitely speak to our personnel in regards to the miscommunication in getting the taxi set up for you.
Your comments regarding our hotel staff being very friendly and that our property is clean (as a plus to you) were very much appreciated.
We would like to welcome you back to our hotel. We would appreciate having the opportunity in the future to show you the usual service levels that our guests have come to appreciate.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Ahwatukee Foothills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chandler - Phoenix? Share your experiences!