My husband and I recently stayed here for one night on our way to move to San Francisco. It was one of the cheapest Phoenix hotels we could find online, so I wasn't expecting anything too fantastic, but boy, was I surprised! The room had a kitchenette with all the amenities: toaster, stove, fridge, coffee maker, and all the dishes we needed. It was very comfortable, and we wished that we could have stayed there instead of moving on to SF! Very affordable and lovely. I'd definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay Hotel is an interior corridor all studio suite hotel. The hotel completed a major renovation in January 2013. All of the suites have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators, 2-burner stoves and microwave ovens. The kitchens are set up with dishes, glasses, pots and pans as well as kitchen towels. The suites all have new flat screen televisions with new DirecTV equipment bringing you 3 HBO and 3 ESPN channels plus many more.The hotel features also include a swimming pool and hot tub as well as a BBQ grill for guest use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels and Expedia so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Mainstay Suites Phoenix
- Mainstay Phoenix
- Quality Inn & Suites At Metro Center Phoenix, Arizona