“A GEM IN THE DESERT VALLEY!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Phoenix
Arizona Royal Villa Resort
Ranked #88 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 7 August 2011

have heard about the royal villa resort over the years. surprised that it had moved from turney to 12th st n.!
what a surprise. couldn't ask for a more central, clean, comfortable and friendly location. was in town for a convention so divided my first two days at the royal villa and the last two days at a chain resort in the north end of the city -- wish i could have gotten out of the second, prepaid booking. i felt so at home at the royal villa resort!
so convenient to my favourite pauncho's buffet on indian school road, rosco's sport bar andf grill and their great food and for the chute for playingl.
doug - kenny -- many thanks for making me so welcome. for your recommendations and supplying local information.
just wish that i had stayed there previously -- have been to phoenix about 20 times and realize i have missed out on this "gem"!
--gary

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank muscletongue3000

Reviewed 28 June 2011

After visiting my retired parents in a Sun City Community in April 2010, I treated my self to a few days on my own at Royal Villas before heading home to Philadelphia. It was just what I needed. I see some people requesting things that seem a bit crazy! I love the fact that there are not drunks and druggies running around at the wee hours of the night. 'The thought of club scene music going on all night does not appeal to me either.

On my visit Doug was out of town, but Kenny managed to run things on his own and keep things friendly and relaxed. The rooms are not meant to be luxury suits, but for the price of the stay they were much nicer than I ever imagined. I will be traveling to the area again soon with my partner, and can't wait to spend a few days there again. I recommend this place to any guys that are not looking for some kind of crazy scene, and can enjoy the luxury of drinks by the pool in a beautiful setting with other grown ups.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
5  Thank Phillip1977
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Earlier this week I had my first visit here, spending two days enjoying day passes. I had wondered whether this might be too much sun in Phoenix and June, but the resort is ideally designed, with water features and light shade, to make for wonderfully pleasant days. There is a swimming pool with cool waterfall as well as a spacious hot tub with both jets and a massaging water curtain. The grounds are comfortable and clean, towels (and free wi-fi) provided, and there is a refreshing shower with bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner. The staff are welcoming and helpful. I look forward to going back again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
17  Thank KevinandSteve
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Always a pleasure to stay at your hotel. Love the changes you have made to the room and office. Wish I could work and stay here all summer!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Triumph_Go
Reviewed 6 May 2011

My partner and I stayed at the Royal Villa Resort last weekend. It was our first time in Phoenix, and Kenny, one of the owners, made us feel quite relaxed and welcome. He was very helpful and attentive during our stay, and the resort itself is clean and makes the stress melt away. In particular, the open-air jacuzzi is wonderful, especially at night in the cool Phoenix air. The jacuzzi waterfall gives a nice massage, too. The resort is also clothing-optional, which is a nice gay-friendly feature. The only thing we would have liked is a phone in the room, but other than that, the place is absolutely divine! It is a great place to relax and unwind...highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank hkyd
Reviewed 9 March 2011

We stayed at Royal Villa for 5 days. We wanted to get away from the snow
and cold in New York and this was the perfect spot. One of the owners, Doug,
was very attentive, and all of his suggestions for sightseeing, shopping, eating could not have been better. The place is clean and safe. The clientele- quiet and friendly. Great pool, nice pleasant atmosphere and near to all. Great deals on car rentals thru Enterprise and almost everything from eating out..to the movies..to the bars to shopping is just a short ride. Weather was more than perfect. It's a friendly place to go along with the friendly city.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank POOCHPAGANO
Reviewed 18 February 2011

I have stayed at this resort many time over the years and every time I'm in phoenix for business I make a point to stay a few extra days at the Villa! - Owners know how to treat their guests and are constantly refreshing the amenities to keep up with the times. - Please don't change a thing!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business