We recently stayed at this hotel 2x in the past 2 months, babysitting our baby grandson. The first time we stayed (9 days), we were on the 2nd floor, in a very quiet room close to the elevator. It provided the peace & quiet we needed as well as being away from other guest rooms (I'm sure they didn't want to hear our grandson crying at 4:30 am!). The hotel provided a suitable crib for us both times.
Each unit has a small kitchen with a decent size refrigerator, which we needed for the baby's milk and other supplies we purchased at the nearby Trader Joes and Frys Superstore. The kitchen has the basic amenities (microwave, coffee maker, 2 burner stove, dishes, and a few pots and pans. There is also a laundry room on the first floor, which we used a few times. The washer and dryer cost was quite reasonable. The maid service was good and we didn't lack for emptied wastebaskets or clean towels.
The curtains in the bedroom and living room are sun blocking, so it keeps the room darker for an extra few winks in the morning, which we appreciated after getting up so early to feed the baby.
We liked this place so much we came back the following month and stayed there over Thanksgiving. It was a different room, but very similar to the other one. Staff and service personnel were friendly and courteous.
An extra bonus is a very decent complimentary breakfast served daily and an evening appetizer served Monday-Friday in the downstairs dining near the front desk. I should also mention they have 24 hours coffee, hot chocolate and tea downstairs in the lobby, as well as cool drinking water,
While this place has a small indoor gym and outside swimming pool, we didn't have time to use them, but it is something to look forward to in the future.
It felt like a "home away from home" and we would definitely return to this location when we travel back to Phoenix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Phoenix-Biltmore hotel, located in the heart of the upscale Biltmore, Arizona district, is central to all there is to see and do in the "Valley of the Sun". Our hotel provides fantastic accommodations for business and leisure travelers alike, and caters brilliantly to short or extended stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix Biltmore
- Homewood Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Homewood Suites
- Phoenix Hilton
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore Arizona