Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswhole foodstrader joesbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suitehome away from homecomplimentary breakfastextended stayyogurtbusiness tripclose to downtownstaying at this hotelfirst flooreasy accessgreat place to staynice roomconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Elevator, halls & suite were unappealing - dingy, dirty, just generally unpleasant. The front desk clerk was helpful when we explained that we couldn't stay there. She attempted to help us find a room elsewhere. The hotel is in a great location & has tremendous potential to be an exceptional place to stay. We had stayed at Homewood suites in Colorado Springs & it was great, so we had the same expectation for this location.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon R
Benjamin T, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Although I was glad to read from your review that you found our hotel to be conveniently located, I understand that we fell short in some other areas and that we did not provide you with what you expected. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Staying at a hotel in Phoenix is a new experience for me, since it's always been my home base...now that I no longer have a place to stay when I'm in town, it's all about location. This hotel is right where I want to be - in the part of Phoenix commonly referred to as 'the Biltmore'. Great restaurants, shopping and Scottsdale are all easily accessed, as is the airport, about 15min from here. Tempe is 20, maybe 25 minutes away, and the sports arenas in Glendale are 30, at the most.

About the Hotel: Very comfortable rooms, with a sitting area and a master bedroom. Full galley kitchen with a full size refrigerator/freezer. Small table in the sitting area. The sitting room could use more light, but it was workable. Separate area for the tub and commode so that the sink area is always usable is handy. The linens are hardly luxury, but quality, nonetheless.

We had an issue with the TV in the main room, however it was handled efficiently the next day, so I felt that the staff was very responsive. Carly, the GM, is charming, and clearly she instills a sense of pride at the property, and works with her team to ensure that everyone is happy with the property.

The main lobby area was well maintained, and the pool looked inviting, although it was too cold this time of year.

We didn't sample the dinner the hotel served at night, but the breakfast was spot-on; no one complained a bit about the options. Some of the pastries did seem a tad old though...

Yes, I'd come back, as the the location really is perfect for what I want to do when in town, and staff is helpful and friendly. The rate was very reasonable, too. If this is a good location for what you want to do, it's worth trying out this particular Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much we appreciate all of your kind words and hope to see you on your next trip to Phoenix.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I would highly recommend this for families. Not a five start hotel, but what a great value, nice lobby, decent heated outdoor pool, mall and many restaurants literally next door, nice part of town, free shuttle within 5 mile radius, best free breakfast we've ever had and tons of room in the suites. Very comfortable for a home away from home!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that your family felt like they were right at home. I will also make sure that our morning host knows how much you liked her breakfast. We’ll be here waiting for the next time you’re in town!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Whether it's a business trip or a vacation, Homewood suites is the only place I would recommend. Ambience,food, customer service is great. The location of the hotel is in an area close to shopping places and offices. The best part was the shuttle service provided by the hotel which was free of cost for 5 miles.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sharing your kind words with our staff. We love our shuttle as much as you do, it’s great to get out there and shop with door to door service. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allows us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 24 December 2013

As a single person who travels on her own a lot and I need to know that I am safe, and getting value for my money,and I got both for my money, I am a Very satisfied customer who will be back again,and will also recommend to others as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo