All reviewswhole foodsbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areacomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeextended staysocial hourlocation is greatyogurtbusiness tripexercise roomhousekeeping staffeasy accessgreat place to stayfitness center
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall a decent stay, but very disappointed at the filthy carpets and furniture in our suite. Everything was in desperate need of a deep steam cleaning. Just a short walk across the carpet left a heavy black grime on the bottom of your feet. yuck!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Troy C
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Because of medical procedure I couldn't drive and needed to stay close for a follow-up the next day - the reservation girl worked to find me a close facility that was had a shuttle and then the staff were so very helpful and all while being aware I had no money to tip them with, that they would just have my appreciation. I don't think they could have offered better service if I was tipping them a hundred dollars. Awesome and caring people and a very good experience. Beautiful room and great food, too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wow. Now this is what being home away from home is all about! This was such a fantastic place to stay, that I would want to move im permanently to it. Not only the size and layout of the suite was fantastic, but this was one of just a few places I have stayed at that did not make me jump at wanting to disinfect everything or even the remote control. It presented a very positive atmosphere of a "clean home". All the amenities offered, including the Mgrs evening gathering was fantastic! I will consistently recommend folks to stay here, and will plan on staying here with the family in the near future, the Homewood Suites Bitmore in Phoenix. Even the little things like having two bottles of water and a packet of Patridge Farms cookies was the icing on a beautiful cake. I had to look twice to ensure that I was not going to be charged an additional fee for consuming it. I just was not sure of the recyling process for the bottles, etc. so I left them on the kitchen counter. And how quite the room was and comfort of the bed--I have not slept this soundly in a very long time! Thank You Homewood Suites! On a scale of 1 to 10, it is off the charts at 10 +++

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great location surrounded by everything I could possibly need. The staff was corteous. The suite was clean and spacious. Very few hotel/suites offer complimentary dinner and I am grateful this service was offered during my business trip. I see myself staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Wonderful hotel, great staff, beautiful rooms in a prime location. I would stay at Homewood Suites anytime. The complimentary breakfast was definitely worth it and if you stay during the week they have evening social events with complimentary wine or beer and pretty good food/snack items. There is also a bar right across the parking lot so u dont have to drive to go out to enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple