All reviewswhole foodsbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areacomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeextended staysocial hourlocation is greatyogurtbusiness tripexercise roomhousekeeping staffeasy accessgreat place to stayfitness center
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed here for 5 days on a business trip. Most of the staff were very helpful, but especially Josh. Breakfast was pretty standard (powdered eggs with other stuff thrown in to make it interesting) or waffles or breakfast meats. They also provided dinners, but being vegetarian, there was little to choose from. The rooms were large, with a living room, two burner stove, microwave, full 'fridge in the kitchen. The location was in the Biltmore district, almost across the street from my home office, so I would walk to work most days. Overall a pretty decent spot to stay for a few days. Since it is so close to the business district the rates go up during the week.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been to Phoenix 3 times and stayed at this hotel each time. I have not been disappointed.

All rooms are suites. Our room was well appointed, but somewhat dated. We didn't have a good view of anything, but the room was clean and comfortable.

The lobby area is very inviting and although I didn't eat the breakfast, my husband raved about it.

There is a small fitness room, a business center with internet access and ample parking. Access to attractions throughout Phoenix is very easy owing to the great location.

The pool is small, but perfect for us (we stayed mid-week). There were only a small number of guests using the pool area.

Staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We had a minor problem with the dishwasher and maintenance was dispatched quickly and solved the issue.

Yes, the hotel could stand some updating -- but that would only increase the price...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool. Our room looked out at HVAC equipment -- not ideal.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall a decent stay, but very disappointed at the filthy carpets and furniture in our suite. Everything was in desperate need of a deep steam cleaning. Just a short walk across the carpet left a heavy black grime on the bottom of your feet. yuck!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Troy C
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Because of medical procedure I couldn't drive and needed to stay close for a follow-up the next day - the reservation girl worked to find me a close facility that was had a shuttle and then the staff were so very helpful and all while being aware I had no money to tip them with, that they would just have my appreciation. I don't think they could have offered better service if I was tipping them a hundred dollars. Awesome and caring people and a very good experience. Beautiful room and great food, too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Wow. Now this is what being home away from home is all about! This was such a fantastic place to stay, that I would want to move im permanently to it. Not only the size and layout of the suite was fantastic, but this was one of just a few places I have stayed at that did not make me jump at wanting to disinfect everything or even the remote control. It presented a very positive atmosphere of a "clean home". All the amenities offered, including the Mgrs evening gathering was fantastic! I will consistently recommend folks to stay here, and will plan on staying here with the family in the near future, the Homewood Suites Bitmore in Phoenix. Even the little things like having two bottles of water and a packet of Patridge Farms cookies was the icing on a beautiful cake. I had to look twice to ensure that I was not going to be charged an additional fee for consuming it. I just was not sure of the recyling process for the bottles, etc. so I left them on the kitchen counter. And how quite the room was and comfort of the bed--I have not slept this soundly in a very long time! Thank You Homewood Suites! On a scale of 1 to 10, it is off the charts at 10 +++

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business