Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswhole foodstrader joesbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suitehome away from homecomplimentary breakfastextended stayyogurtbusiness tripclose to downtownstaying at this hotelfirst flooreasy accessgreat place to staynice roomconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Staying at Homewood while on business in Phoenix. Room is nice and bed is comfortable. Staff is friendly. That was the good. Now for the bad: Rooms are not well insulated from noise and there is a lot of it! Road noise is the worst from Highland. The elevator is the slowest in the west...and don't get me started on the fire alarms. Three times the fire alarm went off last night. ...1020, 0220 and 0630 hrs. Not the most restful place to stay when on business.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Brian426v
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed here for 5 days on a business trip. Most of the staff were very helpful, but especially Josh. Breakfast was pretty standard (powdered eggs with other stuff thrown in to make it interesting) or waffles or breakfast meats. They also provided dinners, but being vegetarian, there was little to choose from. The rooms were large, with a living room, two burner stove, microwave, full 'fridge in the kitchen. The location was in the Biltmore district, almost across the street from my home office, so I would walk to work most days. Overall a pretty decent spot to stay for a few days. Since it is so close to the business district the rates go up during the week.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been to Phoenix 3 times and stayed at this hotel each time. I have not been disappointed.

All rooms are suites. Our room was well appointed, but somewhat dated. We didn't have a good view of anything, but the room was clean and comfortable.

The lobby area is very inviting and although I didn't eat the breakfast, my husband raved about it.

There is a small fitness room, a business center with internet access and ample parking. Access to attractions throughout Phoenix is very easy owing to the great location.

The pool is small, but perfect for us (we stayed mid-week). There were only a small number of guests using the pool area.

Staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We had a minor problem with the dishwasher and maintenance was dispatched quickly and solved the issue.

Yes, the hotel could stand some updating -- but that would only increase the price...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool. Our room looked out at HVAC equipment -- not ideal.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall a decent stay, but very disappointed at the filthy carpets and furniture in our suite. Everything was in desperate need of a deep steam cleaning. Just a short walk across the carpet left a heavy black grime on the bottom of your feet. yuck!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Troy C
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Because of medical procedure I couldn't drive and needed to stay close for a follow-up the next day - the reservation girl worked to find me a close facility that was had a shuttle and then the staff were so very helpful and all while being aware I had no money to tip them with, that they would just have my appreciation. I don't think they could have offered better service if I was tipping them a hundred dollars. Awesome and caring people and a very good experience. Beautiful room and great food, too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo