All reviews whole foods breakfast and dinner full kitchen two bedroom suite living area home away from home complimentary breakfast extended stay social hour staying at this hotel yogurt exercise room close to downtown business trip housekeeping staff convenient location great place to stay
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This hotel provided plenty of room to rest and relax. The room was clean and offered plenty of kitchen amenities. We were disappointed that the hotel did not offer a common meeting area, as promised when booked.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Benjamin T, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Greetings Patricia,

I am happy to see that overall your stay was good. I am sorry that we did not have the common meeting area. I would like to investigate this further on site and with our reservations so that I may correct the misinformation. I would love more details about your stay, please feel free to contact me at benjamin.taylor@hilton.com or by phone 602-508-0937.

Benjamin Taylor
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Staying at Homewood while on business in Phoenix. Room is nice and bed is comfortable. Staff is friendly. That was the good. Now for the bad: Rooms are not well insulated from noise and there is a lot of it! Road noise is the worst from Highland. The elevator is the slowest in the west...and don't get me started on the fire alarms. Three times the fire alarm went off last night. ...1020, 0220 and 0630 hrs. Not the most restful place to stay when on business.

1  Thank Brian426v
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed here for 5 days on a business trip. Most of the staff were very helpful, but especially Josh. Breakfast was pretty standard (powdered eggs with other stuff thrown in to make it interesting) or waffles or breakfast meats. They also provided dinners, but being vegetarian, there was little to choose from. The rooms were large, with a living room, two burner stove, microwave, full 'fridge in the kitchen. The location was in the Biltmore district, almost across the street from my home office, so I would walk to work most days. Overall a pretty decent spot to stay for a few days. Since it is so close to the business district the rates go up during the week.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been to Phoenix 3 times and stayed at this hotel each time. I have not been disappointed.

All rooms are suites. Our room was well appointed, but somewhat dated. We didn't have a good view of anything, but the room was clean and comfortable.

The lobby area is very inviting and although I didn't eat the breakfast, my husband raved about it.

There is a small fitness room, a business center with internet access and ample parking. Access to attractions throughout Phoenix is very easy owing to the great location.

The pool is small, but perfect for us (we stayed mid-week). There were only a small number of guests using the pool area.

Staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We had a minor problem with the dishwasher and maintenance was dispatched quickly and solved the issue.

Yes, the hotel could stand some updating -- but that would only increase the price...

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool. Our room looked out at HVAC equipment -- not ideal.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Overall a decent stay, but very disappointed at the filthy carpets and furniture in our suite. Everything was in desperate need of a deep steam cleaning. Just a short walk across the carpet left a heavy black grime on the bottom of your feet. yuck!

• Trip type: Travelled with family