All reviewswhole foodsbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areacomplimentary breakfasthome away from homeextended staylocation is greatyogurtbusiness tripexercise roomeasy accessgreat place to stayfitness centerbiltmorefireplace
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Thought this facility would be nicer than the Marriott Courtyard across the street. Not sure I was right. Didn't smell fresh, didn't look fresh. Things a little worn out. Toilet seat loose, almost falling off. Great neighborhood and location. This facility needs a refresh/remodel/update.

1  Thank Brian B
Benjamin T, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the condition of your toilet seat. We are taking steps to freshen up our rooms and hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to the area.

Kind Regards,

Benjamin Taylor
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My experience at Homewood suites was a really good one. I will recommend this hotel to other people. It has a really variety breakfast, good dinner (Monday-Thursday), beautiful and clean facilities. The service was good in overall and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The beds were very comfortable, and the rooms were quiet. The breakfast was great. Pool was small, but nice for small children. Staff was great to work with. The only negative I noticed was that the room showed some wear and tear. Not enough to stop me from staying there again. The kitchen would be useful for people staying for a length of time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was our first time staying at Homewood Suites. We checked in at 4pm and our room was ready. The gentleman checking us in was very pleasant. We reserved a smoking and pet friendly king suite and that's what we received. We had a ground floor room close to an exit (good for the doggies!) and the hotel was very quiet. Every room/area of the suite was clean. One of our dogs checks every nook and cranny for any consumables and he found nothing lol. The kitchen was decently stocked with silverware, plates, cups, pots and pans. The wifi was easy to connect to though the connection to the internet itself was not surprisingly a bit slow. There is an ironing board/iron and plenty of hangers in the two closets. The bathroom sink is in an open area, with the toilet and shower being in a smallish separate room. Both were well stocked with the usual amenities. There was a complimentary package of Breathe Right strips which was much appreciated! The bed was very comfortable. The mattress was maybe a little soft, but neither of us had discomfort in the morning so I call that "just right". The complimentary dinner was a nice bonus. It is very limited but nice for a pre-dinner snack or a light dinner. The hotel is across the street from a small mall (Camelback Colonnade) with a few eating options, plus there is a Whole Foods across the street as well. The complimentary breakfast had eggs, sausage, breads, pastries, cereal, juices and coffee. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Room 143 is perfect if you travel with dogs. It is close to an exit leading to a grassy area and when we stayed here it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The staff make you feel at home as soon as you walk through the doors. They are very customer service oriented here and I love that! I travel on business and have stayed in MANY hotels and I have to say the Hilton chains are my favorite. Satisfaction is Guaranteed and they are not afraid to tell you that. This was my second time staying at this Homewood Suites and as soon as I walked in I remembered why I booked this hotel. I have been told I am a bit of a hotel snob, so take it from me, you will not be disappointed! Thank you to the staff!