Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswhole foodstrader joesbreakfast and dinnerfull kitchenbedroom suitehome away from homecomplimentary breakfastextended stayyogurtbusiness tripclose to downtownstaying at this hotelfirst flooreasy accessgreat place to staynice roomconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Nice hotel. Beautiful clean suites, well appointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool was wonderful, warm (naturally warmed from the sun), and very enjoyable. The breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Benjamin T, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed here for the first time on a business trip. The rooms were very nice and the staff was extremely helpful. All in all it was a great experience. This hotel is conviently located close to all that's happening in the Phoenix area. For the cost, the value exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I chose this hotel because of the reviews and the close proximity to Good Sam Hospital where my friend was scheduled to have open heart surgery. Before arriving in Phoenix, I made reservations over the phone. They honored my AARP membership and the cost for the suite was less than $100/nt. Our suite was very nice and comfortable. The furnishings were appropriate for the area we were in...Southwestern paintings, muted colors, cacti, etc. I wanted to take the bed home as it was more comfortable than my own . The kitchen had a full-sized refrigerator, 2-burner stove, dishwasher and dishes, silverware, pots, pans and a coffeemaker. The office staff was awesome! My friend was a little nervous about her impending surgery. We went to the desk to reserve van service to the hospital the next morning for her pre-op tests. The next morning when we came down to get on the van, we were told to get in the town car that would take us to the hospital. We almost refused until the front desk person told us that that was our car for the trip to the hospital..they thought it would be more comfortable for my friend. We did not pay for the town car..the hotel took care of it. (we did tip him well, though). They went over and above with their kindness. My friend was very anxious that day but the kindness of the staff caused her to relax and gave her the courage she needed to face her surgery. I will never forget their kindness and neither will she.

Room Tip: This is a safe neighborhood. There's a Whole Foods across the street. The hotel was quiet. Business travelers mostly when we were there.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 July 2014

From the moment i registered for my stay-i was treated like family with courteous caring staff. There was never a time i was not welcomed in the evenings when work was done. Weekends were quiet and very pleasant-the drivers went out of their way to get me where i wanted to go within range of course.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would recommend this Hotel , I know that if I am in the Phoenix area again I will be going back and staying there. Wonderful staff and awesome room very clean and well kept .A wonderful experience all the way around.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family