All reviews whole foods breakfast and dinner full kitchen bedroom suite living area complimentary breakfast home away from home extended stay social hour location is great yogurt business trip exercise room housekeeping staff easy access great place to stay fitness center
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We stayed at the Homewood Suites Phoenix-Biltmore for a week. It was comfortable, clean, and convenient. It's located in a pretty and good area of Phoenix. The staff is excellent and helpful. The breakfast is good - especially their Southwest Scrambled Eggs. I would only have two complaints: the room keys had to be recoded every few days & the internet was terrible! Other than that, we enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This place and the people that work here are incredible! We were initially greeted and helped immediately. I thought I had made an error in my reservation. The error was mine. However, the manager fixed everything for us! She was amazing and really stepped up for my family. She made our stay very comfortable. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

For the level of hotel, the staff here was superb. They recognized me over the course of my five days, greeted me with hellos and smiles, and were asking me about my luggage (had a travel snafu and my baggage didn't make it so it was nice to see they actually recognized and remembered me verses just saying hello).

Only had one problem with the last staff member, oddly enough a manager, who couldn't explain why my bill was $3 higher than what I was originally quoted. I know, not a deal breaker, but he didn't even bother to look into it and just gave the "probably taxes" excuse. Kind of deflating based on the experience I had with the other staff.

Also, my one big negative with this hotel was the internet. I've been in plenty of Hilton hotels and, while the internet isn't mind blowing, it's certainly functional. Here it was very slow and kept booting me off and forcing me to login in time after time on multiple devices.

If you need a nice clean place to stay with friendly staff, this hotel will do the trick on a good price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Royce M
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had the best time being able to stay with our family in a suite with 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. My daughter in law said it was bigger than her apartment. So fun staying all together on New Year’s Eve 3016z

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Due to our plumbing system collapsing we had to stay at this hotel for 25days. Our stay was great the staff here was very professional from the front desk to housekeeping. We will definitely stay at Homewood Suites again when we travel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family