We enjoyed the stay at Homewood suites, however, we were relying on the use of the sofa sleeper for our 2 college girls. When we pulled out the sofa sleeper bed, an old dirty sock was in it, and the mattress was about 4 inches thick, stained,and coils were sticking out of it so that is all you felt when you laid on it. We notified the front desk, and the guest service rep brought up another used thin mattress to lay on top of the one we had for extra cushion. This also had coils you could feel throughout. So he also brought us several blankets to lay on that for even more extra cushion, and then it was sleepable for the 2 college girls...I doubt I would have been comfortable.
The rest of the hotel is very clean, and they have a wonderful complimentary breakfast each morning, with nice variety. The staff is very nice, and were more than willing to help with what resources they had with our bed problem. The king bed was very comfortable. They have complimentary wi fii in each room.
They have remodeled, but still they do not have a jacuzzi which we were disappointed about,and the elevators are old fashioned. From what we could tell, there are only 2 individual elevators at different ends of each floor for use. But even with the hotel supposedly full while we were there, we never had to wait long for an elevator, and it was never crowded.
In addition, our room was very quiet. We never heardy anyone. Very nice and relaxing. The kitchenette is a plus, and again, the rooms are very clean except for the gross mattresses we experienced with the sofa sleeper. Hopefully they will upgrade those, and then I would give this hotel a perfect 10 (oh, if they got a jacuzzi too,...then it would be a perfect 10)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a spacious Phoenix home away from home in Arizona’s metropolis at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center. Just off I-17 and 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX) Airport, this all-suite North Phoenix hotel is situated centrally for travel to Flagstaff, Tucson and beyond. Whether you’re in town for a Phoenix business trip, a pilgrimage to the University of Phoenix Stadium for the NFL Cardinals or to simply catch some winter sun and shoot the fairways on innumerable local golf courses, Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix – Metro Center is a slice of Arizona home on the road.We take care of the little things. Your full hot breakfast is included, seven days a week. Enjoy the included evening dinner and drinks *on Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our onsite 24-hour convenience store. Work smart in your suite, or poolside with included WiFi access, and relax in front of the upgraded cable package on the flat screen TV.Maintain your exercise routine with modern cardio equipment and free weights coupled with an outdoor pool. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel's basketball court. Enjoy racquetball, softball, soccer and tennis at Rose Mofford Sports Complex. Take the whole gang, and your four legged friends – there’s two dog parks there, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center is a fully pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix
- Homewood Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Phoenix Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center Arizona