We stayed here recently when in Phoenix for a conference. I found our suite to be decently appointed and I slept well at night, but my wife - who is a light sleeper - was disturbed by the noisy highway traffic. The complimentary food in the early evening as well as the breakfast in the morning was fine, but be prepared for it to be crowded at certain times. My wife likened it to a "feeding trough" atmosphere which was off putting to her. She also felt that our room was furnished for "short" people, because she thought the kitchen table, chairs and other furnishings were unusually low to the ground.
I travel a fair amount and I tend to adjust my expectations based on what I am spending for any given lodging. This place was clean, the staff were welcoming and the service was satisfactory in my view. My wife would probably give the place a "poor" rating at best given what I have mentioned above, but I found the place absolutely fine for a few nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a spacious Phoenix home away from home in Arizona’s metropolis at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center. Just off I-17 and 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX) Airport, this all-suite North Phoenix hotel is situated centrally for travel to Flagstaff, Tucson and beyond. Whether you’re in town for a Phoenix business trip, a pilgrimage to the University of Phoenix Stadium for the NFL Cardinals or to simply catch some winter sun and shoot the fairways on innumerable local golf courses, Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix – Metro Center is a slice of Arizona home on the road.We take care of the little things. Your full hot breakfast is included, seven days a week. Enjoy the included evening dinner and drinks *on Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our onsite 24-hour convenience store. Work smart in your suite, or poolside with included WiFi access, and relax in front of the upgraded cable package on the flat screen TV.Maintain your exercise routine with modern cardio equipment and free weights coupled with an outdoor pool. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel's basketball court. Enjoy racquetball, softball, soccer and tennis at Rose Mofford Sports Complex. Take the whole gang, and your four legged friends – there’s two dog parks there, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center is a fully pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix
- Homewood Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Phoenix Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center Arizona