Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center
Ranked #69 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Los Mochis, Mexico
“Very Good”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is the third time that I have arrived at Homewood Suites. You get a clean and comfortable place to stay adding a complimentary breakfast. A kitchennette available if you can cook. Usually located in quiet places.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Pheonix, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2013

It was a very comfortable travel experience. The accomodations met my preferred standards and expectations. I would recommend this travel experience to all of my collegues who travel for business or personal travel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Sidney L
Samantha L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

We just wanted to thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Homewood. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.

Thank you again for choosing Homewood Suites, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Keller, Texas, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This was an amazing experience for us. We moved from Texas to Arizona. My husband stayed here for nearly 4 weeks and I was here for over a week. We would not have been so calm and happy if it weren't for the staff and amenities. The staff is OUTSTANDING. We had the honor to be taken care of by Jillian, Diego, Jordan and Shannon. They were so welcoming, always knew and recognized us and loved on our crazy dog. Thank you Jillian for taking the extra time to help take care of me and my husband. You were always willing to help anyone get anything they desired, as long as it was in your creative ways. Jordan, you always were smiling and helpful. You never allowed me to feel like an annoyance but always helpful. DIego, thank you for going above and beyond and helping me with my personal work stuff. There are restaurants close and the rooms are quiet and nice. Would come back here in a heart beat.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tara E

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This hotel is a must if you have kids. Their two-bedroom, two-bathroom and kitchen is a great deal. Kids can watch TV in their own room. Hot breakfast was ok, but I wish they would have had some bacon or sausage to go with the eggs. Cereal, yogurt, coffee, potatoes, bread, bagels, cream cheese, jelly, etc., make up for a good breakfast with the family, which saves money and time. The pool is nice and warm, internet access is available. Any problem we had (like we needed towels by the pool, or batteries for the TV remote) was addressed promptly and courteously. I would definitely stay here and recommend it to anyone I know.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled! I did want to let you know that since your visit we have added a meat slection to our breakfast everyday!

Gurgaon
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel in May-June 2012 for a official trip and I must say its a home away from home
Hotel staff is very supportive and ensures your stay is comfortable. This hotel is located near to market place and has too many places to eat in surrounding, so you need not to travel a lot for your daily and food needs. Hotel has nice pool and gym as well so you can keep yourself cool in pool and fit in gym.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are nice for view, on other side you will have road facing rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Tucson
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The property is secluded in a very busy location near the Metro Center and several restaurant chains. The rooms are spacious and provide a very comfortable atmosphere for a relaxing day or evening. Flat screens TVs in each room make it great for families with differing TV programming choices. The staff is wonderful and very welcoming. Breakfast is included daily and dinner is served Monday to Thursday, which makes this a great choice for those on a budget.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Tucsonstone2

Elk Grove, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

They had my room and it was very clean and stocked for my stay, they were very kind and brought ice to me when needed, they were very friendly, and made me feel at home. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants good service, and a clean room that is stocked with amenities

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple