Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center
Ranked #65 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Lake Havasu City, United States
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Close to restaurants. Easy drive from the hotel to our business desination. Good accommodation for the price. Comfortable beds. Needs more beddings/bedsheets for the pull-out bed. Quiet area. Breakfast was excellent-healthy and filling. Needs more and new coffee, sugar, and creamer supply in the room. Seemed that they were not replenished after the last guest left. Carpets looked old--should be shampooed. Otherwise, the room is clean. Front desk personnel was so polite and accommodating. Baked fresh and yummy cookies--we needed them because we went to dinner late. Breakfast servers were polite and saw to it that we had a gooid fill. I wish you do not require a minimum 200 characters for comments--it's time consuming. I am a very busy person. I hate to write long comments, unless I am upset or dissatisfied. Please take out the 200 minimum limit or I will refuse to take the survey again next time I use your hotels. This is ridiculous.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Enfield, CT, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

The central air couldn't make up its mind; if I left it on 72, it would run A/C all day and night (loud when trying to sleep). If I bumped it any higher, it would kick on the heat until the A/C kicked back on. The staff was excellent, the room was clean and nice, as I would expect from a Hilton chain hotel. Parking was ample, and it was close to everywhere I needed to go.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Los Mochis, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is the third time that I have arrived at Homewood Suites. You get a clean and comfortable place to stay adding a complimentary breakfast. A kitchennette available if you can cook. Usually located in quiet places.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Pheonix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

It was a very comfortable travel experience. The accomodations met my preferred standards and expectations. I would recommend this travel experience to all of my collegues who travel for business or personal travel.

1 Thank Sidney L
Samantha L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

We just wanted to thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Homewood. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.

Thank you again for choosing Homewood Suites, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Keller, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

This was an amazing experience for us. We moved from Texas to Arizona. My husband stayed here for nearly 4 weeks and I was here for over a week. We would not have been so calm and happy if it weren't for the staff and amenities. The staff is OUTSTANDING. We had the honor to be taken care of by Jillian, Diego, Jordan and Shannon. They were so welcoming, always knew and recognized us and loved on our crazy dog. Thank you Jillian for taking the extra time to help take care of me and my husband. You were always willing to help anyone get anything they desired, as long as it was in your creative ways. Jordan, you always were smiling and helpful. You never allowed me to feel like an annoyance but always helpful. DIego, thank you for going above and beyond and helping me with my personal work stuff. There are restaurants close and the rooms are quiet and nice. Would come back here in a heart beat.

1 Thank Tara E

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

This hotel is a must if you have kids. Their two-bedroom, two-bathroom and kitchen is a great deal. Kids can watch TV in their own room. Hot breakfast was ok, but I wish they would have had some bacon or sausage to go with the eggs. Cereal, yogurt, coffee, potatoes, bread, bagels, cream cheese, jelly, etc., make up for a good breakfast with the family, which saves money and time. The pool is nice and warm, internet access is available. Any problem we had (like we needed towels by the pool, or batteries for the TV remote) was addressed promptly and courteously. I would definitely stay here and recommend it to anyone I know.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled! I did want to let you know that since your visit we have added a meat slection to our breakfast everyday!

Gurgaon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel in May-June 2012 for a official trip and I must say its a home away from home
Hotel staff is very supportive and ensures your stay is comfortable. This hotel is located near to market place and has too many places to eat in surrounding, so you need not to travel a lot for your daily and food needs. Hotel has nice pool and gym as well so you can keep yourself cool in pool and fit in gym.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms are nice for view, on other side you will have road facing rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business