Booked for our 1st 2 nights to get over the jet lag. After travelling for nearly 24 hours had a lukewarm welcome, we only know this because when coming back from the Diamondbacks game we heard a different receptionist telling a new arrival about the free coffee and snacks available.
Receptionist told us our room was on an upper floor so we would need to use the elevator which we then went to hunt for before the other staff member sitting texting on her phone pointed us in the direction of the elevator. Also we only found out about free Wi-Fi from another guest.
When we tried to get in the room they key card didn't work so had to go all the way back down to get this activated, the floor we went to stank of cigarettes (despite specifying non smoking and the rooms having non smoking signs on them.)
That's enough of my moaning the positives is its a stones throw from an In and Out Burger (very important) and a gas station with basic groceries and snacks. Whatever they pay the lady who does the breakfast in the morning is not enough the breakfast was very nice and well stocked really nice touch was the free breakfast and coffee whenever you wanted it.
The fitness centre is well equipped however no remote for aircon or TV so you have to reach up. The pool is ok.
The hotel is in a good position but the décor is looking a bit tired and worn you also need safety deposit boxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a spacious Phoenix home away from home in Arizona’s metropolis at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center. Just off I-17 and 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX) Airport, this all-suite North Phoenix hotel is situated centrally for travel to Flagstaff, Tucson and beyond. Whether you’re in town for a Phoenix business trip, a pilgrimage to the University of Phoenix Stadium for the NFL Cardinals or to simply catch some winter sun and shoot the fairways on innumerable local golf courses, Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix – Metro Center is a slice of Arizona home on the road.We take care of the little things. Your full hot breakfast is included, seven days a week. Enjoy the included evening dinner and drinks *on Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our onsite 24-hour convenience store. Work smart in your suite, or poolside with included WiFi access, and relax in front of the upgraded cable package on the flat screen TV.Maintain your exercise routine with modern cardio equipment and free weights coupled with an outdoor pool. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel's basketball court. Enjoy racquetball, softball, soccer and tennis at Rose Mofford Sports Complex. Take the whole gang, and your four legged friends – there’s two dog parks there, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center is a fully pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix
- Homewood Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Phoenix Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center Arizona