I thought this hotel was decent. I went through Priceline and got the hotel on a bid. I was excited because it was a Hilton brand and the regular price was $300 for my trip but I got it for $98. For $98, it was good. If I had paid $300, I would have been upset.
Furniture was outdated and those color schemes had me feeling a little queezy. The hallways weren't smelling too good. But that may be because of what folks were cooking in their rooms.
The food was pretty good. Bacon was burnt but it the ones that weren't burnt were delicious. The staff was super duper friendly, that was the part that made the trip nice. Very good people.
Hotel was close to everything I wanted to get to. But next time, I would hope for the Springhill or Residence Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a spacious Phoenix home away from home in Arizona’s metropolis at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center. Just off I-17 and 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX) Airport, this all-suite North Phoenix hotel is situated centrally for travel to Flagstaff, Tucson and beyond. Whether you’re in town for a Phoenix business trip, a pilgrimage to the University of Phoenix Stadium for the NFL Cardinals or to simply catch some winter sun and shoot the fairways on innumerable local golf courses, Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix – Metro Center is a slice of Arizona home on the road.We take care of the little things. Your full hot breakfast is included, seven days a week. Enjoy the included evening dinner and drinks *on Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our onsite 24-hour convenience store. Work smart in your suite, or poolside with included WiFi access, and relax in front of the upgraded cable package on the flat screen TV.Maintain your exercise routine with modern cardio equipment and free weights coupled with an outdoor pool. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel's basketball court. Enjoy racquetball, softball, soccer and tennis at Rose Mofford Sports Complex. Take the whole gang, and your four legged friends – there’s two dog parks there, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center is a fully pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix
- Homewood Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Phoenix Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center Arizona