Stayed here this week for a business trip to PHX. There are many hotels in this area but chose this property due to being a HH member. The location is right off of I-17 so it is easy to get around PHX from this property.
Empty beer cans/bottles on the hotel grounds and within the landscaping.
Several ripped screens/screens popping out of the windows from the exterior.
There was a smell in the hallways on the first day.
Noise from I-17 when sleeping - tip: stay on the east side of the property away from I-17.
For a Hilton property the breakfast offerings were below what I am accustomed to.
The two room suites are awesome, equipped with full kitchen, sofa, chair, two TVs, really an open layout to the room.
The beds were very comfortable and clean.
Housekeeping was timely and did a good job.
The room and property all together were very clean.
Customer service was good. The staff is friendly, particularly Amber and Allie.
Complimentary daily happy hour (beer/wine) and even dinner as well!!
Location is easy to get where we needed to be during our stay - about a 15 min drive to Sky Harbor.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites Metro Center. I may look at other Hilton properties next time in the area (Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak and Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs), but I would not hesitate to return to this Homewood Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find a spacious Phoenix home away from home in Arizona’s metropolis at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center. Just off I-17 and 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX) Airport, this all-suite North Phoenix hotel is situated centrally for travel to Flagstaff, Tucson and beyond. Whether you’re in town for a Phoenix business trip, a pilgrimage to the University of Phoenix Stadium for the NFL Cardinals or to simply catch some winter sun and shoot the fairways on innumerable local golf courses, Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix – Metro Center is a slice of Arizona home on the road.We take care of the little things. Your full hot breakfast is included, seven days a week. Enjoy the included evening dinner and drinks *on Monday through Thursday, and stock your suite’s kitchen with favorites from our onsite 24-hour convenience store. Work smart in your suite, or poolside with included WiFi access, and relax in front of the upgraded cable package on the flat screen TV.Maintain your exercise routine with modern cardio equipment and free weights coupled with an outdoor pool. Shoot hoops with the kids on the hotel's basketball court. Enjoy racquetball, softball, soccer and tennis at Rose Mofford Sports Complex. Take the whole gang, and your four legged friends – there’s two dog parks there, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix – Metro Center is a fully pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Hotel Phoenix
- Homewood Suites Phoenix
- Homewood Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Phoenix Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center Arizona