“Good place to stay good location”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center
Ranked #67 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
temple, United States
“Good place to stay good location”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This Hotel is located off of I-17 and Peoria Ave in an easy to reach secluded location. It is tucked away yet with easy visibility of the the interstate. It has close access to Metro Center Mall with shopping and eateries including casual dining restaurants. Also within close proximity are fuel stations and car washes. The rate is comparable to most facilities of this nature. The hotel is clean and modern the staff is very professional i asked for a late check out without any problem at all. I would stay here again and recommend this facility for business or pleasure when visiting the Valley of the Sun!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Samantha L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

We just wanted to thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Phoenix Metro Center to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Homewood. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so.

Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.

I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled!

Thank you again for choosing Homewood Suites, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Samantha Lehrer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 9 February 2014

A most accommodating staff- very inviting culture. It is very apparent, the customer is highly valued. Even a janitor pushed his hallway mop/broom cart aside to search the property over to find for me...an old school 'box fan' (sorry, I always have a fan for the 'white noise- a product of growing up with no A/C, fans only!) Everyone from front desk to the awesome Complimentary Breakfast lady (exceptional); and STEVEN, the Super Janitor...you'll enjoy your stay and their service. I will definitely book again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Mililani, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Excellent service from the front desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff. Everyone was friendly, polite and helpful. The only thing I would like to have changed was to be able to have a non-smoking room. The hotel was full so we had to take it. The housekeepers ran the ozonators overtime for us but the smell still lingered. Other than that, it was perfect!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Samantha L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center, responded to this review, 7 February 2014

Schertz
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had a two bedroom, two bath suite and it was very comfortable and roomy. Staff was courteous and helpful with directions. Complimentary breakfast selections were excellent. We will seek out this hotel chain in the future if available.

Flagstaff, AZ
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Homewood Suites is one of our favorites and we've stayed at this particular property prior to this stay. We were greeted by perhaps one of the friendliest, happiest desk clerks ever. I SO wish I recalled her name so that I could give her a personal shout out. She was the best part of our stay.

The property sits just off a major highway, but is not noisy…maybe that "just off" is important! The room was clean, as was every other part of the property that we encountered, but I had expected it to be so. We had breakfast on Sunday. It was not a great selection. Scorched powdered eggs and biscuits with sausage gravy. I tried the eggs, but one bite was more than enough. I don't really care for biscuits and gravy but gave them a try. Eh…they didn't convince me to like them. The do-it-yourself waffles were just like they always are, but they did have some sweet strawberries to top them with. I mostly settled for some toast with peanut butter, juice, and coffee. Since the breakfast is NOT the primary reason we chose that property, I guess it doesn't really matter that much. MUCH more important to have a clean room to stay in, so I am grateful for that….AND our cheerful check in!

Room Tip: We were in a ground floor room near the end of the hall….not noisy at all.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

I am so sorry it seems you did not enjoy the breakfast, we will certainly take a look at the process in which we prepare our eggs to make any necessary improvements in this area. I am pleased that our staff was able to welcome you in such a memorable way!

I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and thank you for taking the time to rate us!

Fruit Heights, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Hotel was great and clean. Hotel is an industrial area but most things you would want are close by. The breakfast food was good but is not set up well , you have to funnel into a bottle neck so you couldn't get to things easily and they were extremely slow. We waited 30 minutes for more eggs to be brought out and asked about it 3 times each time being told they were coming out.

Greetings From The Valley Of The Sun!

I see your feedback about your breakfast experience. I do agree our breakfast space is smaller then we would like. I wanted to let you know we will be having a rennovation begining in June and this issue is of the utmost importance to us and one we hope to address and resolve with the rennovation making breakfast a seamless experience for all.

I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and I thank you for taking the time to rate us!

Delevan, United States
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The Homewood Suite Phoenix Metro is conveniently located to Sky Harbor Airport and the many wonders of Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding areas. Nice clean neighborhood. Local shopping; many conveniences within hotel vicinity.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple